PDA

View Full Version : ? about Synvocate

pinelands
06-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I have been a member of Synvocate survey panel (Mary Brighton) for years and have never gotten paid for a survey. I normally do atleast 2 or 3 a week. I have gotten to test a few products for them. Has anybody else ever been paid by them? They have a monthly drawing for what seems like to be a lot of cash prizes, but I have never won one of these either.

Karen5111
06-04-2006, 07:36 PM
I have for a couple years done two or three surveys a week for them. I have never won a dollar. And some of theirs are quite long. I appreciate the product trials but getting fewer of those and more of the just long boring surveys. Karen

hotwheelstx
06-05-2006, 03:16 AM
I've never been paid by them. I won't do them anymore.....I've never received a product tester, payment. Surveys are getting longer and longer.

hblueeyes
06-05-2006, 03:37 AM
I was doing Marie Bridgton since before the internet and 1 time I won $100.

Me :p

hotwheelstx
06-05-2006, 04:12 AM

Congratulations!!!!! Glad to hear someone's won on her site...... :cool: :cool: :cool:

EtherealGirl
06-05-2006, 04:39 AM
I've gotten a few small checks from them, but not in a very long time. I was also wondering if it's worth doing all those surveys for nothing, not even points.

pinelands
06-05-2006, 09:14 AM

Yeah, I was doing them before internet too through the mail. I just wish they would go to a point system or something. The surveys are getting longer and longer for nothing in return. I was just trying to figure out if it was worth it it keep doing the surveys or not. It is good to know that someone has won something from them :)

malewis
06-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I've gotten several things to test and a few small checks. But when I tested the dogfood (45 lbs) I got a $50 check which I wasn't expecting. Quite a pleasant surprise.

pinelands
06-05-2006, 11:46 AM
I've gotten several things to test and a few small checks. But when I tested the dogfood (45 lbs) I got a $50 check which I wasn't expecting. Quite a pleasant surprise.

That is awesome. I think I will stick with them a little while longer and see what happens. Thanks for all of the responses.

never
06-07-2006, 03:22 AM
I received a test product from them yesterday and it is something that I actually use. I also have never received any money.

magickay
06-07-2006, 12:44 PM
I've received some products that I usually get paid to test. The surveys are usually for a chance to win the sweepstakes, and/or used to screen for product testers, so it does help to do the surveys. That's been my experience, at least.

I won $50 once for a survey group, but don't remember who it was for (may have been Greenfield, NFO, or Synovate).