PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 7

Donnagg123
05-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Big brother 7 is going to be starting soon and it is going to be an all-star show and WE get to vote who goes on there!:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

All 20 candidates will be present when Julie Chen announces the ALL-STARS HouseGuests on the season premiere, Thursday, July 6 at 8PM ET/PT. BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS will follow the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the HouseGuests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining HouseGuest will receive the Grand Prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the HouseGuests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge. As always, CBS.com will be your destination for exciting new interactive features, along with all the hottest BIG BROTHER info, including the 24/7 live video feed, Revenge of the HouseGuests blog, episode synopses, HoH Snapshots and much more.

TxGreek
05-26-2006, 06:04 AM
I can't wait!! I get the live feeds to listen to while I'm working. I'm so ready for this year. :D
There are a few people that I hope to see in the house again, but there are a few I hope make it nowhere near the BB door (Allison and that really annoying high pitched voice girl).

LoveBugg
05-26-2006, 10:42 PM
I just cant wait this has been my fav show since it came out. I hate that its only on for 3 months a yr :(

Tasha405
05-28-2006, 09:21 PM
I can't wait either! I think they should do this show all year long. LOL

LoveBugg
06-15-2006, 02:14 PM
5 more days till voting begins and I cant wait!!!!

buttrfli
06-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I have it set on my DVR already LOL

I bought BB3 a few weeks ago so I could start getting my fix LOL

adorkablex
06-15-2006, 03:36 PM
I can hardly wait!

Tasha405
06-15-2006, 05:13 PM
I have it set on my DVR already LOL

I bought BB3 a few weeks ago so I could start getting my fix LOL
That is so not fair! I don't have a DVR or BB dvd's! :p LOL

I'm so excited about the new season starting soon though. I can't wait to see who we get to pick and choose from and then see who gets in.

LoveBugg
06-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I have the DVR but I want the dvd seasons too dangit!! lol

buttrfli
06-15-2006, 07:34 PM
maybe i'll sell them in fsot when I am done ;)

LOL!

Tasha405
06-15-2006, 07:53 PM
maybe i'll sell them in fsot when I am done ;)

LOL!
Maybe you should make me some copies first! LOL!

TxGreek
06-16-2006, 01:26 PM
A member of a BB board went to the CBS site and found a list of past BB contestants. The names were written in white (so you couldn't see them), but she/he highlighted them and copy/pasted them to the board. (She/He also posted a screenshot if anyone wants to see it.)
Everyone thinks CBS was testing the site (and its ability to handle the online votes). They took it down minutes later (probably after seeing how many hits it was getting) and replaced it with a second list (only a few names were different).
No one knows if they were just trying to throw people off with the second list or not, but here's the first posted list:

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?
Alison
Bunky
Dana
Danielle
Diane
Erika
George
Howie
Ivette
James
Janelle
Jase
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas
Michael
Mike
Monica
Nakomis
Will

I can't wait til live feeds are available. I'm so hyped up for this year's show. :D

adorkablex
06-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Dang it, I want Nathan to be on it!

buttrfli
06-16-2006, 02:25 PM
there are a few on that list that have already said they wouldn't do it.. I can't remember everyone, but I think ivette and nakomis were among them.

I just hope holly isn't one one them and I hope that Kayser is LOL

Tasha405
06-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Just a few more days to go!! :D

TxGreek
06-21-2006, 05:41 PM
A member of a BB board went to the CBS site and found a list of past BB contestants. The names were written in white (so you couldn't see them), but she/he highlighted them and copy/pasted them to the board. (She/He also posted a screenshot if anyone wants to see it.)
Everyone thinks CBS was testing the site (and its ability to handle the online votes). They took it down minutes later (probably after seeing how many hits it was getting) and replaced it with a second list (only a few names were different).
No one knows if they were just trying to throw people off with the second list or not, but here's the first posted list:

Which of your favorite Big Brother contestants would you like to see compete again in Big Brother: All-Stars?
Alison
Bunky
Dana
Danielle
Diane
Erika
George
Howie
Ivette
James
Janelle
Jase
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas
Michael
Mike
Monica
Nakomis
Will

I can't wait til live feeds are available. I'm so hyped up for this year's show. :D

****SPOILER ALERT****

So far the list is right on!!

I reallllly don't want Allison back on the show. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
I guess I should think positive; if she gets on, maybe she'll be the first evicted. lol :D

Tasha405
06-21-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm so happy because several of my favorites are up on the list to be voted in. Hopefully they'll all make it into the house! :D

I'm voting for....(not in any special order lol)

Diane
Howie
Janelle
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas

Donnagg123
06-21-2006, 06:05 PM
My choices are going to be:

Alison
Danielle
Howie
James
Janelle
Jase
Diane
Marcellas
Mike
Monica
Nakomis
Will

PS Alisons voice is way better than Ivettes! ;)

Tasha405
06-21-2006, 06:10 PM
PS Alisons voice is way better than Ivettes! ;)
Oh ITA! LOL

buttrfli
06-21-2006, 06:19 PM
I'm surprised tht ivette even wanted to come back... I guess she didn't watch herself the first go 'round LMAO

Tasha405
06-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I've been to cbs.com but the voting isn't open yet. :(

Oops, spoke too soon. Its open now! :D

Go vote! www.cbs.com

TxGreek
06-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I actually started to like Ivette at the end. (Only because I had live feeds and got to hear her be her without the nerd herd). They didn't do a very good job of showing her straying from the nerd herd on TV.
I like that she's real, too. You always knew where she was on things.

Alison... ughhh... her voice, her face, her need to use the guys to move forward.
If she does get on, she'll provide more entertainment by making an a** out of herself again. lol At least this time, she won't make an a** out of her boyfriend, too.

Howie, Janelle, Ivette, Kaysar and James will definitely get my votes!

I'll probably vote for Will, too (even though he already won) because he'll be a really nice piece of eye candy during live feeds...nd he's so modest. ;) lol

Donnagg123
06-21-2006, 06:40 PM
nevermind, found it :)

Tasha405
06-21-2006, 07:25 PM
I just went and added a big countdown thing for BB7 to my myspace page. LOL

TxGreek
06-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I just went and added a big countdown thing for BB7 to my myspace page. LOL

Cute idea! :) I'm glad I'm not the only BB addict here. I rarely get into shows as much as I get into BB.

Does anyone here subscribe to the live feeds? If not, why? (Just curious; no need to give info if you're not comfy with it).

I didn't subscribe for various reasons until last year. Now, I don't think I could go without them. I work on my computer so they make doing work a lot less mundane. When it's over, work just isn't the same.... :( lol

Tasha405
06-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Cute idea! :) I'm glad I'm not the only BB addict here. I rarely get into shows as much as I get into BB.

Does anyone here subscribe to the live feeds? If not, why? (Just curious; no need to give info if you're not comfy with it).

I didn't subscribe for various reasons until last year. Now, I don't think I could go without them. I work on my computer so they make doing work a lot less mundane. When it's over, work just isn't the same.... :( lol
I don't subscribe. Honestly if I did, my house would be a wreck and the kids would be going wild! LOL I know I would be way too in to it to quit watching. So Instead I go online a few times a day and read what people have posted from their live feeds. LOL I really get into this show too. Its my favorite! :)

dv8grl
06-22-2006, 11:54 AM
I voted for :
Nakomis
Chicken George
Ivette
&
Erika

I can't stand the others, x-pecailly ALISON , when she was on Amazing Race, I loved see her fail so quickly
Layser & Howie - needs to get his a$$ beat by a woman., they have no respect for women
Jase & Will - were nothing but a huge pri%cks

I understand that people like to watch confrontation, but I don't want to see those certain people walk away with the money.

PLUS, if you won , you shouldn't be able to win again, LIKE Will & Lisa .. it'll be just like SURVIVOR all-stars, the people who won in the past were the first few who got voted out!
And most the girls were nothing but a bunch of wh*res!

Tasha405
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
I voted for :
Nakomis
Chicken George
Ivette
&
Erika

I can't stand the others, x-pecailly ALISON , when she was on Amazing Race, I loved see her fail so quickly
Layser & Howie - needs to get his a$$ beat by a woman., they have no respect for women
Jase & Will - were nothing but a huge pri%cks

I understand that people like to watch confrontation, but I don't want to see those certain people walk away with the money.

PLUS, if you won , you shouldn't be able to win again, LIKE Will & Lisa .. it'll be just like SURVIVOR all-stars, the people who won in the past were the first few who got voted out!
And most the girls were nothing but a bunch of wh*res!
Maybe next time you can tell us how you really feel? LMAO! ;) :D

dv8grl
06-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Maybe next time you can tell us how you really feel? LMAO! ;) :D

HA HA! I will ! :)

Donnagg123
06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
I voted for all the real people....

All the real "evil" people (mostly) hee hee

It would be worth it to see one of the "evil" people win just to see all the drama. That is what makes it fun, especially the live feeds :) I didn't vote for people like lisa cause they were boring the first time around.

Donnagg123
07-03-2006, 02:40 PM
what do you guys think the food that is going to have them begging for pb&j is going to be? i think it is going to be spam! :)

freeby4me
07-03-2006, 02:47 PM
My grandma got the live feed for like the second or third season and she said they kept blocking people from watching a whole lot of stuff all the time, It made her really mad. Do they still do that? (She wants to know before she spends the money on live feed) Any comments, Good or bad would be really helpful!

I really hope Kayser, Howie, Janelle and Marcelles get in!! :D

buttrfli
07-03-2006, 03:05 PM
they block the live feeds for competitions.. they do that every year.

as far as the food goes... I am betting on boiled eggs or something LOL

Donnagg123
07-03-2006, 03:41 PM
they block the live feeds for competitions.. they do that every year.

as far as the food goes... I am betting on boiled eggs or something LOL
hubby thinks it is going to be sardines & crackers!

TxGreek
07-05-2006, 09:28 PM
********HUGE SPOILER ALERT***********

Don't read unless you want to know who's in the house and what the first twist is!!!

CBS screwed up twice (the first time by putting the list of nominees on their website) and now by showing live feeds two days early (for an hour, on accident).

The people in the house are:

‘Chicken’ George Boswell, Marcellas Reynolds, Kaysar Ridha, Howie Gordon, Jase Wirey, James Rhine, ‘Dr. Evil’ Will Kirby, Mike Matlin, Janelle Pierzina, Alison Irwin, Danielle Reyes, Diane Henry, Nakomis (Jennifer) Dedmon and Erika Landin.

"If that wasn’t bad enough, the first big twist of the series became public knowledge too. It seems the HouseGuests participated in a Head of Household Competition which crowned two HOHs for the week. Winners Jase and Janelle now must nominate two HouseGuests for eviction and if they cannot decide on whom to put up, they themselves will be nominated."

Credit goes to: http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/B/BigBrother7/2006/07/04/1668311-ca.html

freeby4me
07-06-2006, 05:28 AM
Wow! Im shocked at the list. Thanx for the spoiler! (I cant help it, I like to know :p ) I cant wait until tonight!! :D

buttrfli
07-06-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm disappointed that ivette won't be in there.... i didn't like her, but she was fun to watch!

Donnagg123
07-06-2006, 05:21 PM
iT'S AWWNN LIKE DONKEY KONG!

Taterbo
07-06-2006, 10:56 PM
I saw it is good bye Danielle...Tooooo Bad it is not Toot Da Looo Janelle..her days are numbered :p

For the first night not as big and flashy as I thought it might be... :confused:

freeby4me
07-07-2006, 07:46 AM
I have to finish last nights episode but I really like it so far, Things are going to be interesting :)

Surfergal
08-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Why oh why is Will still there????

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/eyeseeyou2.jpg

light56
08-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Janelle's true colors were exposed, in my opinon, when she picked Diane, taking Boogie Mike's place. Season 6 crew looked upset, and James did voice his opinon towards Janelle. Think Season 6 crew will give Janelle the boot out of their alliance? It's getting interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shellysms
08-03-2006, 04:25 PM
i think janelle has the hot's for will and she thinks that siding with him will make him like her....I think he's fooling her and playing her for the fool...which he is winning at...such a shame..I would love for janelle and kaysar to go to the end..I'm really diasppointed in janelle though...What goes thru these girls heads!!

Tasha405
08-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Nevermind. Moving this to the spoiler thread. :p