PDA

View Full Version : new survey site called Spirited talk.org

maria36
05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I just joined today. I do not know anything about them. Sorry But I see they are with Buzzsponge iI think.

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP:

How do I become an Advisor of the SpiritedTalk.org community?
It's easy! Simply click on the Join SpiritedTalk.org link and fill out the registration form.

How did I become an Advisor of the SpiritedTalk.org community?
It is likely that you became a Loyola Press Advisor by completing the online registration form on our site (www.SpiritedTalk.org).

If this does not sound familiar or if you signed up in error and wish to be removed from the SpiritedTalk.org community, you may unsubscribe at any time.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about your membership, please contact us.

I lost my password. How can I sign in to the SpiritedTalk.org Web site?
If you have lost or forgotten your SpiritedTalk.org password, simply go to the Member Log-In area and click the Did You Forget Your Password? link. Enter your registered e-mail and your password will be automatically sent to you.

How do I update or change my personal information and/or my e-mail address?
Simply log-in to your member account and click on the Update My Profile link. Remember, keeping your profile up-to-date is very important. We use this information to send you surveys we feel will be of the most interest to you. Additionally, we need a current e-mail address in order to contact you about your rewards.

How do I unsubscribe from the SpiritedTalk.org community?
We appreciate your ongoing participation in the SpiritedTalk.org community and we hope that you will remain a long-term Advisor with us. Remember, your input is greatly valued at Loyola Press and only you can give it. Not only does your participation earn you free stuff, but it also serves the greater purpose of improving the quality and availability of Catholic resources for others. As a non-profit Jesuit publisher, meeting the needs of those looking to nurture a lived faith is Loyola Press's mission. However, if you would like to terminate your membership, you may click on the Unsubscribe link on the Members page.

Is the information I submit to SpiritedTalk.org over the Internet secure?
Yes, all data transmissions during registration and while taking surveys are secured using Secured Socket Layers (SSL) technology. For more information about SSL, click here.

SURVEY PARTICIPATION:

How will I receive SpiritedTalk.org surveys?
For most surveys, we will send you an e-mail invitation to participate. This invitation will include a link which will take you directly to the given survey. In most cases, this link will be protected so that only you can participate in the survey and the link cannot be randomly e-mailed for others to use.

On rare occasions, you may also be contacted (via e-mail or phone) and asked whether you would be willing to participate in an in-person focus group. These groups are organized for very targeted research needs, and all agreeing participants receive compensation.

How many surveys should I expect to receive?
On average, most Advisors receive one to two surveys per quarter. Some Advisors will receive more, some less. Advisors should also expect to receive one to two reminder e-mails for each survey they are invited to take.

Why do you ask personal information in surveys? What happens to this information?
In many surveys we ask questions about your household, employment, age, gender, racial background, and other demographic information to help us correctly classify your responses. Additionally, this information helps us ensure we have an adequate representation of all Americans. However, please remember that this information is stored in a protected, confidential database and that Loyola Press will not try to sell you anything through this site, nor will your personal information ever be sold to a third party for any reason. Survey results are reported in aggregate.

What do you do with my survey responses?
Your survey responses are combined with responses from other SpiritedTalk.org Advisors and all personally-identifying information is removed. Loyola Press then uses your opinions to help shape the future of our products and services.

How long do surveys take?
Our surveys range in length from a few minutes to 30 minutes. We respect your time, so whenever possible we try to keep the survey length below 10 minutes. Each survey invitation will state how long we expect the survey to take so you can plan your time accordingly. For longer surveys, we will usually allow you to leave the survey and come back at a later time to pick up where you left off. Please note that completion times can vary significantly based on the speed of your Internet connection and/or browser and the degree to which you choose to reflect on questions.

What will I receive for participating in a SpiritedTalk.org survey?
As a thank you for your time, we will offer you some sort of reward for your participation as often as we can. In some cases, this may be an entry to win a cash-prize or a special give-away. For other surveys, we may offer each participant cash, gift certificates, or Reward Points. Accumulate Reward Points and redeem them for your choice of Amazon or Target gift certificates.

How do I answer a ranking question in a survey?
You must give each item in a question a unique number. Given a number of items to rank, each item must be assigned a number that has not been assigned to any other item.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT:

I can't get past the first page of a survey I've been invited to take.
You must enter the password included in the e-mail invitation to access the corresponding survey. If you cannot access the survey with the given password, please e-mail us at SpiritedTalk@buzzsponge.com

I didn't finish my survey. How do I resume it?
Click on the link provided in the e-mail invitation and the survey should automatically continue at the last answer you submitted. If it doesn't resume from this point or if you cannot access the survey at all, please contact us at SpiritedTalk@buzzsponge.com

My survey invitations are being falsely classified as junk mail/spam. What can I do to correct this problem?
To ensure you receive all our e-mails, add our e-mail address to your address book white-list or trusted senders list.
Choose your appropriate ISP below and follow the directions. If your ISP is not listed, you can still designate us as a trusted sender. This is usually accomplished by adding our From Address (e.g. surveys@loyolapress.com) to your address book and/or to your spam blocker program's approved sender list.

# AOL Click on the Add Address icon at the top of your browser.
# Fill out any additional information (although none is required) and click Save.

# MSN / Hotmail Click on the Save Address link in the toolbar of your browser.
# Check the Add to Contacts box and click OK.

Comcast
# Click on the Save Address link at the top of this message (it's next to From Address).
# In the field titled First Name, please enter SpiritedTalk
# To finish, click Save Entry.

Yahoo! Mail
# Click on the Add to Address Book link at the top of your browser (next to the From Address).
# Once the Add to Address Book page opens, enter any additional fields you'd like (though they are not required), then click Add to Address Book.
# You should then see a confirmation message at the top of your screen indicating that the sender has been placed in your Address Book.

NOTE: If you have enabled Image Blocking, you will need to take additional steps to ensure that images appear within your e-mail messages. Otherwise, Yahoo! will block all images - including those in messages from your Trusted Senders.

* Click on Mail Options in the upper right corner of your browser to access the Options page.
* Click on General Preferences under the Personalization heading.
* Go to the Security section and UNCHECK the box marked Block HTML Graphics in e-mail messages from being downloaded.
* Then click Save at either the top or bottom of your browser.

# Earthlink Click on the Add icon in the toolbar at the top of your browser.
# When the Add to Address Book dialog box appears, click Yes.

I'm having a different problem. How do I contact you to resolve it?
Please send an e-mail explaining your problem or question to SpiritedTalk@buzzsponge.com and include the invitation e-mail with your question.

http://www.spiritedtalk.org

Bubblescc
05-16-2006, 08:07 PM
thanks Maria!

PrincessArky
05-17-2006, 04:01 AM
thanx for the great post

hotwheelstx
05-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Thank you Maria. Hopefully it'll be a good one. :) :) :)