PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield....????

hotwheelstx
05-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Is anyone taking their surveys anymore??? They're so backed up in posting rewards that I'm not doing them.

Just curious...... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Bubblescc
05-12-2006, 03:00 PM
No I stopped, the surveys get longer and longer and pay less and less.

nightwing
05-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I stopped a long time ago.

wwf20112
05-12-2006, 03:21 PM
i get invitations to tons but never do them they are way to long i did get one for 30 but didnt qualify i still have yet to qualify for any of thiers so i just gave up

hotwheelstx
05-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I've tried calling them several times for my incentives. I usually get put on hold or their voicemail is full. I cashed out my $45.00 today. Hopefully I'll get it soon. I'm still going to keep calling/emailing them. I've been awarded over $200.00 that hasn't been paid to me yet....guaranteed incentives, several product testers I've done for them. Hopefully I'll get it.

dv8grl
05-12-2006, 03:37 PM
I stopped years ago. I hate that testspin uses them now, so whenver I get a testspin greenfield survey, I refuse to do it.

$2 for 1/2 hr of work is not worth it!

gothgirl
05-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I stopped doing surveys for them because it was always such a long wait to receive checks. I also do not find their topics very interesting anymore.

vieprivee
05-12-2006, 04:37 PM
They owe me well over $200 and have not paid anything. I totally stopped taking their surveys about six months ago, repeatedly send emails that are never answered about what they owe me. But I have really given up on ever getting paid. I JUST WISH they would stop sending me surveys. No matter what I do, they keep coming and I keep deleting them. AND it is a shame other survey companies use them. As soon as I recognize the greenfield set-up I will NOT take the survey.

PS
Greenfield rates the Lowest of the Low in my book.
THE CREAM OF THE CRAP!

nightwing
05-12-2006, 05:21 PM
I stopped years ago. I hate that testspin uses them now, so whenver I get a testspin greenfield survey, I refuse to do it.

$2 for 1/2 hr of work is not worth it!

Greenfield bought testspin (and gozing).

tsquared
05-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Seems most of them are for drawings now too and were always way to long in my opinion.

Starlady01
05-12-2006, 08:18 PM
I used them once or twice years ago never got nothing stop along time ago years ago. The surveys always filled up to fast.

loveswolfs
05-12-2006, 08:36 PM
I stopped when all i was getting was contest's...i just delete them when they land in my mail box.

hotwheelstx
05-13-2006, 01:56 AM
I stopped when all i was getting was contest's...i just delete them when they land in my mail box.

That's what I do now. They used to be great. Lots of paid surveys, interactives, responded to emails quickly..............now I'm not sure what's up.

dv8grl
05-13-2006, 04:01 AM
Greenfield bought testspin (and gozing).

.. but how is it that not all testspin surveys are greenfield related?!?!

I also quit gozing... just becasue I wasn't going to spend 15 minutes on a survey for a dollar.

catnap1972
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM
"Supposedly", Greenfield installed a new payment system this past January and due to "glitches" in the "system" have fallen "way behind" on payments.

"Supposedly", checks from January and February will "go in the mail" sometime in the next 2 weeks with the remainder (March and April) after that.

Note the emphasis on the quotes. We'll see...

richd97
05-13-2006, 10:01 AM
They owe me for 2 online focus groups through Invoke, and a few other surveys. I e-mailed them a few weeks ago, and got the usual "They will investigate response" and get back to me, but I have not received any update from them. But, yesterday, I received a $30 check which was the amount of 1 of the focus groups, direct from Invoke, with no explanation. I did a bunch of focus groups a few months ago, and I'm not sure if this is for the one through Greenfield or not. Has anyone ever had this happen to them, or ever received a check directly through Invoke for any other sites?

catnap1972
05-13-2006, 10:58 AM
But, yesterday, I received a $30 check which was the amount of 1 of the focus groups, direct from Invoke, with no explanation. I did a bunch of focus groups a few months ago, and I'm not sure if this is for the one through Greenfield or not.

(keeping details vague in case describing anything is a no-no)

Did you do one awhile back that either crashed in the middle or was postponed/rescheduled? If so, yes, that's what the check was for (I got one yesterday). Invoke usually doesn't pay directly aside from IAs that have technical problems.

JudyKay1966
05-13-2006, 01:06 PM
I pretty much agree with everything already posted. They owe me well over $100. I know I'll never receive it, though as I gave up on them a good 18 months ago after repeatedly e-mailing them and getting no response. I delete the surveys they send me (4-6 a day in the ol' inbox). I got extremely tired of spending 10-15 minutes filling out surveys only to be told that I "didn't qualify" for the survey I was taking...after they got a lot of information, which in my opinion was just a way of getting out of paying me for taking the survey.

Once upon a time, Greenfield was very good, but those days appear to be over. Sad.

vieprivee
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
I pretty much agree with everything already posted. They owe me well over $100. I know I'll never receive it, though as I gave up on them a good 18 months ago after repeatedly e-mailing them and getting no response. I delete the surveys they send me (4-6 a day in the ol' inbox). I got extremely tired of spending 10-15 minutes filling out surveys only to be told that I "didn't qualify" for the survey I was taking...after they got a lot of information, which in my opinion was just a way of getting out of paying me for taking the survey.

Once upon a time, Greenfield was very good, but those days appear to be over. Sad.

I 100% agree with everything you have said here! I couldn't have said it better!

hotwheelstx
05-14-2006, 11:17 AM
I know I'll probably never see my payment. However, I'm not going to stop trying. I did what was expected and I EXPECT TO BE PAID FOR IT. They need to keep their end of the deal. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

speedygirl
05-14-2006, 06:04 PM
They owe me $242.00 Maybe we should send them an e-mail then let them know if our payment is not received soon we will contact

Richard Blumenthal
Office of the
Attorney General
55 Elm Street
Hartford, Connecticut

Telephone:
(860) 808-5318

Quaker_Parrots
05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
I quit using them when they sent me a survey on girls underwear a few years ago, and I spent about 45 minutes on the survey for $15 (it was a 45 min survey) and when I finished with what should have been the last ?, I got the screen saying the survey was full. THey would not credit me for completing the survey, and gave me $1 consolation for computer error. Error my tail, they used me and didn't have to pay me what was due.

Tasha405
05-14-2006, 08:34 PM
I quit using them a few months ago. It took them 4+ months to post $25 to my account for a survey I done. That was after many emails were exchanged and my blood pressure was sky high from dealing with them. lol Oh and lets not forget that it took almost 2 months to get the check. Its just not worth it to me anymore.

PrincessArky
05-15-2006, 04:08 AM
"Supposedly", Greenfield installed a new payment system this past January and due to "glitches" in the "system" have fallen "way behind" on payments.

"Supposedly", checks from January and February will "go in the mail" sometime in the next 2 weeks with the remainder (March and April) after that.

Note the emphasis on the quotes. We'll see...

yep been waiting since the first week of january for my little $8 glad they dont owe me as much as some of the others

lassss
05-15-2006, 05:02 AM
I'm still waiting for that check...my BF did the exact same on as we all did and he got a check on Fri but I didn't :(

(keeping details vague in case describing anything is a no-no)

Did you do one awhile back that either crashed in the middle or was postponed/rescheduled? If so, yes, that's what the check was for (I got one yesterday). Invoke usually doesn't pay directly aside from IAs that have technical problems.