PDA

View Full Version : Hello, it's been a few years

SoJaded
05-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi to anyone who remembers me, and also to those that dont. :o
I haven't been here for around 5 years, major life problems, hopefully behind me now. I see very few names I recognize. Where did everybody go?
Well, it's nice to be back here anyway.

tngirl
05-03-2006, 01:32 PM
There have been several problems with the board and folks finally got tired of it. They have basically split up between this board and 3 others. Some of us die hards are still here. I did frequent another board for a while, but I never stopped coming here.

I think things are starting to pick back up here though. There are a lot of new members that are jumping in the fray of things and posting away like old pros...lol. Welcome back and I hope life takes a rest from throwing you curve balls.

Bubblescc
05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi glad to see ya back! Yeah lots of people left but I cant leave intirely, this was my first freebie board, lol I know its silly. There were a lot of problems with the site last year and people just left. I go to the other boards too but like tngirl I wont ever stop coming here...

Again I am glad to see ya back and hopefully all will stay well with you so you can keep posting!

JewelsRose
05-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi, your name sounds very familiar, but I'm not sure if that's because it's an Aerosmith song, or I remember you... LOL. Anyway. welcome back.
I was not around either when all the trouble was going on,(not sorry I missed it all though;)) I do know there are quite a few names missing.
Hope your future will be brighter, hang in there. Happy posting. :D

SoJaded
05-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Hi, your name sounds very familiar, but I'm not sure if that's because it's an Aerosmith song, or I remember you... LOL. Anyway. welcome back.
I was not around either when all the trouble was going on,(not sorry I missed it all though;)) I do know there are quite a few names missing.
Hope your future will be brighter, hang in there. Happy posting. :D
Thank you, and yes it is an Aerosmith song, I really like them and that song was very big, and my favorite, when I joined here, so I went with it. :o
Im sorry, I don't recall your name, but that doesnt mean much LOL.
Maybe you joined after I left.

SoJaded
05-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Hi glad to see ya back! Yeah lots of people left but I cant leave intirely, this was my first freebie board, lol I know its silly. There were a lot of problems with the site last year and people just left. I go to the other boards too but like tngirl I wont ever stop coming here...

Again I am glad to see ya back and hopefully all will stay well with you so you can keep posting!
Thank you, I remember your name, who could forget Bubbles.. :D

SoJaded
05-04-2006, 06:19 AM
There have been several problems with the board and folks finally got tired of it. They have basically split up between this board and 3 others. Some of us die hards are still here. I did frequent another board for a while, but I never stopped coming here.

I think things are starting to pick back up here though. There are a lot of new members that are jumping in the fray of things and posting away like old pros...lol. Welcome back and I hope life takes a rest from throwing you curve balls.
Thank you, nice to meet you ;)

JewelsRose
05-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Thank you, and yes it is an Aerosmith song, I really like them and that song was very big, and my favorite, when I joined here, so I went with it. :o
Im sorry, I don't recall your name, but that doesnt mean much LOL.
Maybe you joined after I left.
Yea, I guess I did by the looks of the join dates in our posts, maybe I saw a few of your posts before you left, and remember you from the cool song. ;)

nightrider127
05-04-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't recognize the name, but welcome back. I am glad that you have your life back on track and I hope it stays that way.

A lot of the older members have left, moved on when the boards had so many problems not too long ago.