PDA

View Full Version : Really Disgusted with BzzAgent NOT Reading Bzz Reports!

vieprivee
04-28-2006, 05:56 PM
It has now been SEVEN WEEKS and I have over 30 Bzz reports that have not been read. Matter of fact, only two of my reports have been read in the last seven weeks. WHAT IS GOING ON with BzzAgent.com? They say that they are swamped with Bzz reports but are anyones reports being read at all??? By the time they get to my reports and I get credit for the Bzz I have created and written about there will be NO rewards left at all, the campaigns will be over. All the rewards I had really wanted are already long gone and I do continue to Bzz. But WHAT IS THE SENSE in writing up the reports if they are read two or three months down the road(or more)?

I used to really love being a Bzz Agent(I am a natural talker and I ADORE trying new things and have loads of contacts to Bzz) but I TRULY feel like I am wasting my time these last couple of months. I don't really Bzz for the rewards but it is nice to be given recognition for all the time spent Bzzing and writing reports. IT USED TO BE FUN! :(

It does not help to call. They are very nice but say nothing more than what is on their website, that they are swamped with Bzz reports and reading them as fast as they can. :mad:

THANKS for letting me get all this out! :rolleyes:

JKATHERINE
04-28-2006, 06:39 PM
I think they're really low on staff to read reports. I heard they are hiring, actually....

never
04-29-2006, 05:51 AM
I guess that I should consider myself to be lucky since all of mine from March have been read. It seems to be done by certain people on each campaign. One of my Nutella ones was read twice but I did only get points for one.
Hopefully they will catch up and you will be able to get something great from a new campaign's rewards.

lisarae
04-29-2006, 06:57 AM
At least you are getting campaigns. I havent gotten anything, other than the Take 5 Buzz, and didn't need to do a report.

Willow
04-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Wow 30 bzz reports. I normally only give one bzz report for each campaign. Maybe I should do more. LOL I just had three of mine approved for the last three campaigns I did. It took about a month to get them approved. Now all the good rewards are gone.

Bubblescc
04-29-2006, 07:17 PM
I think they need to stop taking new agents when they cant even deal with the ones they have, JMHO...

vieprivee
04-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Wow 30 bzz reports. I normally only give one bzz report for each campaign. Maybe I should do more. LOL I just had three of mine approved for the last three campaigns I did. It took about a month to get them approved. Now all the good rewards are gone.

Right now I am involved in three campaigns(most are over in the next few weeks) and I write about one or two reports a week for each campaign. But I am not writing much anymore, what's the use? :rolleyes:

"I think they need to stop taking new agents when they cant even deal with the ones they have, JMHO..."

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE, my 'coupon pal'! :)

VALENA-)45
04-29-2006, 08:01 PM
I have been with them for over two years and there is never any bzz projecy for me. I'm about to quit them.

Freebeemom
04-30-2006, 08:40 AM
They recently dropped me (Offering campagins) after this new round of accepting bzz agents. I have over 3,--- points to redeem, but every time I did, they would cancel my items and say the were "Sorry, but we are out of this item"....especially the NANO. THey waited 3 weeks to tell me.

I am totally sick of it. Perhaps they should do a campagin on themselves and see the feedback they get! Make sure you post in the bzzlog/blog area about this!

Willow
04-30-2006, 01:11 PM
Right now I am involved in three campaigns(most are over in the next few weeks) and I write about one or two reports a week for each campaign. But I am not writing much anymore, what's the use? :rolleyes:

"I think they need to stop taking new agents when they cant even deal with the ones they have, JMHO..."

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE, my 'coupon pal'! :)

Oh I see. That is good to know because maybe I will start writing more reports. Is there a limit on how many reports you can make for each campaign? It is frustrating when you do the reports and it takes so long before they are approved because all of the good rewards are gone.

Jocis-Momm
05-01-2006, 10:48 AM
I so know what you mean. All I want is a measely bottle of Romance, but by the time all my reports will be read, everything will be gone. :( It's so frustrating.

Freebeemom
05-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Well, you know what happens...once the people that finally get their posts read, accumulate points. Once the next campagin begins, that they get in on...they will post a small bzz so it will be approved. They will use their accumulated points to get somthing good on the next campagin....stiffing those that just got in.

It is a horriable situation.
:mad:

vieprivee
05-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh I see. That is good to know because maybe I will start writing more reports. Is there a limit on how many reports you can make for each campaign? It is frustrating when you do the reports and it takes so long before they are approved because all of the good rewards are gone.

I don't believe that there is any limit to the number of reports you can write per campaign. GOOD LUCK!

Btw, I have not written any reports in weeks now, am really disgusted with BzzAgent and am getting even more disgusted as I see all the rewards slip away and disappear. About six months ago I was told that they would have a store where you could cash in your points when you did not see a reward you wanted in your particular campaign or if you were not in a campaign. Guess that never happened! :cool:

Jocis-Momm
05-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Big surprise for me today I had like 6 reports read (finally) and I ordered my Ralph Romance. lol Now I guess I'll have to see how long it takes for them to send it.