PDA

View Full Version : $1500 per week, plus free rent, free food, free utilities oh and some work.....lol

tsquared
04-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Home and property located in New Jersey, situated on a 200 acres. Family would like a couple to handle all housekeeping and grounds/handyman duties. Accomodations: 2-bedroom apartment located seperately from the main house.

The duties of this position include –
-Duties include laundry, food shopping, errands, cleaning, recycling, answering phones, arranging for and supervising outside contract workers (plumber, electrician, painters, cleaning service, handyman, others)
-Daily and seasonal cleaning, and the general care/maintenance of our properties.
-You must attend to general upkeep and security of the home as needed.

-This arrangement includes salary (based on experience), private living quarters, food, utilities
-You must have your a valid driver’s license, good driving record, US citizenship or valid work permit and excellent work references.

We are looking for a couple that wants a long-term assignment. We need a couple with a sense of commitment and accountability.

Job location is New Jersey

Compensation: $1500 per week

freeplease
04-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Sounds like what I do for free. lol

cpbaby
04-26-2006, 06:37 PM
What part of NJ? I know a couple who live in that direction that might be interested, if it is for real.

Bliss
04-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Here's the link - http://delaware.craigslist.org/dmg/152297335.html

Bubblescc
04-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Sounds like what I do for free. lol

I second that! lol :D

ang in NC
04-26-2006, 09:39 PM
I do that everyday. Do they yell at you???