PDA

View Full Version : Why are people act like an @$$ when you try to help?

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Okay, just came home about an hour ago from a redicioulously long day at work... (10 AM to 9 PM) and I call DH at work... find out that his best friend :rolleyes: who I am slowly but surely starting to really dislike and to think I used be just as close to this guy until I had a completely different opinion about some things that our "group" of friends liked/wanted/needed. That's another post in itself... Anyways, DH tells me that the best friend's band is getting some air play tonight on this program called Monday Night Edge...it's for new and upcoming alternative bands...and could I please email the radio station and tell them I want to hear this band - which I don't by the way, because I've done the band thing for a long time (used to do PR for one band, have DJ on and off for several years) and quite frankly they suck. :o :rolleyes: Sorry but they do. So I tell DH to ask the friend how exactly they spell the band name, didn't know if they used something funky or not and DH says ok, let me put him on the phone... now I'm thinking "oh yay..." but I agree and said friend says "Hell no... I don't want to talk to her." EXCUSE ME?!?! I'm trying to HELP your crappy ass band and you're going to be rude... I *SHOULD* of emailed the radio station and said "don't you dare play them, they suck..." but NOOOOOOOOOOO even still I just emailed them and said all these nice things. AND I emailed one of my musician friends who is pretty big time and said give me a list of all the people you know accepting demos. But yeah, I'm a crappy friend. :rolleyes:

Secondly, some of you probably "know" this girl, but I emailed the web-mistress ;) from one of the instant win sites and said did you know about this and this. Well, I get an email back from her tonight saying more or less thanks for the help, but kiss my ass. :eek: I'm trying to make this site better for her and she comes back with that?

Screw people, I'm not helping anyone else. Ever. I mean it. NO, really. :eek: :D ;) :rolleyes: :p