PDA

View Full Version : SurveySpot cash out help.

Nanc952
04-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Has anyone else had trouble cashing out of SurveySpot. I tried a couple of days ago and again today. Keep getting message that my address is not correct. Email them and no answer.
I like doing their surveys but if you can't cash out not much use.
Is there a phone number for them?
Any help would be appreciated.

marcy122
04-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I just cashed out (for the first time) & it went through.
Maybe you could just re-enter your address & it will work? Maybe there is an extra space or some other quirk that the form doesn't like.
Good luck!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-08-2006, 08:42 PM
This website has recently become my favorite... mainly because they send me tons of surveys, and the *DO* pay. I had the problem you're having, and I kept trying over and over to cash out, finally got mad and said, literally, Fark it... :eek: but I went back a day later and it worked fine. I think your problem is on their end... it will work out. :D

Nanc952
04-09-2006, 10:22 AM
I finally got to cash out. :)
What worked for me was changing ST. to spelling it out to Street. So if someone else is having the problem try spelling out everything.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-09-2006, 02:16 PM
YAY! I told you... it will be fine. :)

fancy818
04-09-2006, 03:14 PM
:mad: I am having a problem with them because I went to check my account from a online survey I did for 90 min. for $20 to be paid and I get a message:

Due to unusual activity within your SurveySpot membership, we have suspended your membership and you will be unable to access your member account.

Unusual activity may include, but is not limited to, surveys being taken by the same person under different accounts, unusual survey responses or surveys completed in an unusually short length of time.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh my. I am so sorry... :(
I probably ought to go check this out myself...because I do a LOT of surveys with them, under one address, but you never know...because I have given some very snippy opinions.

:mad: I am having a problem with them because I went to check my account from a online survey I did for 90 min. for $20 to be paid and I get a message:

Due to unusual activity within your SurveySpot membership, we have suspended your membership and you will be unable to access your member account.

Unusual activity may include, but is not limited to, surveys being taken by the same person under different accounts, unusual survey responses or surveys completed in an unusually short length of time.