tpb0802
04-03-2006, 10:39 AM
10 points under Easy Points

swan0002
04-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Thanks!

hotwheelstx
04-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks....good luck to everyone w/the game. ;) ;) ;)

melissa_2000
04-03-2006, 12:43 PM
thanks,,no win, but hey it's another 10 points :)

gmyers
04-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Did all of you get the 10 points right away for doing this offer? In my account summary it shows I did the offer but there are no points showing for doing it.
The same thing happened when I did Lifescript in My Exclusive Offers. It shows I did it but no points were given for doing it.

tpb0802
04-04-2006, 03:28 AM
Nope, haven't gotten the points (yet?) Hope I didn't give anyone bad info! The game ended last night so I guess we don't even have any additional chances to win. :confused:

janelle
04-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Are you talking about the Gap sweeps? I entered it for the 10pts but it just says Gap on my account and no 10 pts. I clicked through and asked them about it. They said it will take 30 days. I don't know why unless Gap has to inform them like we had shopped there.

I have to click through a lot to ask them about pts. I have points pending also. I wish they knew each time we did something to earn pts. The use to and everytime I shopped there it would have pts. pending. Now they seem to want people to prove everything they did. Like send the confirmation and such.

Some things do not have confirmations. I write everything down that I click for pts. That way I can keep track. I would have been out lots of pts. if I didn't do this.

They have made it easier to contact them by the click throughs though. I just wish they kept it easier when one shopped and still had pts. pending as soon as one shopped but now it seems like they want the confirmation email from the companies. I lost out on 97 pts. from Linens and Things that way. I could't find my confirmation email from them.

squirt661
04-07-2006, 09:19 AM
I noticed also, they need your date of purchase. In my confirmations lately I have not been receiving a date from the companies. When I email them my confirmations, I tell them to look at the date of the email from the company, and they don't seem to be too happy with that either. I think it's just another excuse to stall on giving us our points, like waiting 30-45 days is not punishment already LOL :confused: .

janelle
04-07-2006, 12:11 PM
I've noticed that as well. Maybe we should start emailing them about not trusting them if they have to have so much confirmation when we buy from their site.

There are more sites around now that have the same companies to buy from, like Memolink. I can buy from the same companies on there site and if they make it easier than guess which one I will go with.

vieprivee
04-07-2006, 02:05 PM
I have approximately 13 Bonus Mails and this Gap link that SHOW I attempted to receive the points in my history but there are no points listed. I AM SICK of this kind of thing happening, I email them and they respond in a week or two saying I have to send them a confirmation email and I almost never get one for the small ten point surveys or whatever is offered in the Bonus Mails. I have given up getting these points, am so sick of the time and effort it takes to get the points, even though it probably is a 100 to 200 points in total for this time around.

Also, purchases are a real pain with MyPoints and have been for 3 or 4 years now, at least for me. EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE I purchase through them(not like I did years ago when I did almost all purchases through them and I always got my points automatically)but then I stop because they make you jump through hoops to get your points, if you get them at all!

sadylady
04-08-2006, 07:43 AM
:( I quit puchasing for My Points because you have to fight for all your points it got really old so I do it somewhere else. It isn't worth the hassle.