PDA

View Full Version : how does everyone do it

keoka3
03-21-2006, 08:50 AM
I have got over 430 email in my box, so when do you have time to click on them. and I still have some I signed up for I am not gettting, like dayslook. and nickelsbyemail, so how do I start getting them, and do you click on the ads in all the email, or just the thing you are suppose to click on, i am working 17 hrs a week making 100.00 a week and i need to make all that i can, there are no jobs around here. I just want to make sure I am doing this right.

PrincessArky
03-21-2006, 09:13 AM
I have no idea how everyone does it......I just click on as many as I can when I get time on saturday though they seem to come so fast and so many that I cant keep up.......I have 4 kids 10, 8, 2, and 1 so I run out of time most days

I do sign up at all the surveys sites that I find and I get some money from them time to time

pinelands
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
I try to do all of the surveys I get. I did the paid to click for a while and I am still doing cassandraclicks, but quit doing searches. I found I would click for an hour and do searches and only make 10 cents or so. I just don't think that is worth the time. I can make more doing surveys, and surveys are more fun than doing searches and watching pages load all day. I have 3 children and I homeschool so I really don't have time for all of the searches.

indigoblue
03-23-2006, 08:35 AM
the only 'paid to click' kind of program i do anymore is mypoints. i seem to be able to make enough for a $10 giftcard without too much time or trouble, and that's worth it to me. other than that, i only use survey sites, and only the ones that pay, whether it be cash or prizes. i don't do anything for a sweepstakes entry. with a fulltime job and being a single mom to a 3 yr old, i understand everyone saying they don't have time for the small paid to click ones. those that do make money on it.. more power to ya! that's great. but i gave up a long time ago. :)

never
03-23-2006, 05:43 PM
read through the 'how's everyone doing' posts which will give you an idea of which ones are worth it.

I do the mypoints emails and freeride as well as the surveys that actually pay.

hotwheelstx
03-24-2006, 12:50 AM
I also do MyPoints, Viewpoint Forum, Lightspeed, Greenfield, Zoomerang, Highpoints, Surveyspot (sometimes). If it's a drawing it's "iffy" to me. I usually stick w/the ones for points or cash payouts.

swan0002
03-24-2006, 01:39 AM
I'm doing $400.00 to 500.00 a month between Reward Programs, Surveys and PTRs. And believe me... it's killing me!!! Some days I feel as tho I am making about 2.00 an hour, but then I get that one great offer!! Makes it all worth it!
I'm at about 250.00 for the month so far. I stiill have 1 week left to boost that total AND.... I just got back from a 1 week vacaton. (Vegas and Phoenix lol) sooooo, I do the math. I've worked about 2 weeks of the month and made 250.00. I can live with that. :)