PDA

View Full Version : Americas Top Chef

Donnagg123
03-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Anyone watching this? It came on after project runway last night. Just wanted to know what people though about it....

suzski
03-19-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm watching it. The first few episodes have been pretty interesting and I think the competition is starting to heat up (no pun intended)!

dv8grl
03-27-2006, 05:51 AM
Its ok. No real Drama. That kid Stephen needs his a$$ kicked! :D
And the one red-head chik is a B!

fudlydud
03-30-2006, 05:33 AM
I totally agree with you dv8grl. They both really get on my nerves. Stehpen is such a prick I am going to love it when he finelly gets voted off.

Donnagg123
03-30-2006, 03:07 PM
I totally agree with you dv8grl. They both really get on my nerves. Stehpen is such a prick I am going to love it when he finelly gets voted off.
Is he the sommlier? If so you are right! he is a prick. He thinks his food is all that but it looks like crap! And did you notice after last night that even when he lost and was in the bottom three, he still had the nerve to rag on someone else. :rolleyes: unbelieveable!

dv8grl
04-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Is he the sommlier? If so you are right! he is a prick. He thinks his food is all that but it looks like crap! And did you notice after last night that even when he lost and was in the bottom three, he still had the nerve to rag on someone else. :rolleyes: unbelieveable!

I didn't get to watch that episode, yet... KNowing that Bravo will re-run it a zillion times.

Yes, he is the WINE GUY. And hes only 24, like how can he be such a bloody expert when hes only been drinking for 3 yrs. I wanna slap him!
I wish the show was still in production, my sis lives in San Fran, I'd send her down there to beat his a$$!!!!!

cathych
04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Stephan is outta there. That was a totally weird challenge, a gay wedding. That guy acts like his sh*t doesn't stink. Sry if I offended anyone, but if you have been watching the show, you know what I am saying is true. He is about as bad as that Jonathan guy on blowout.

dv8grl
04-27-2006, 12:00 PM
TOTALLY! I was so excited to see him leave! What a chump!!!

I refuse to watch BLOW OUT anymore.. I liked it when it 1st came out, because it was about all the stylists, but now its just about Jonathan.. I swear I would smack him, silly!

cathych
04-27-2006, 12:45 PM
And watching him CRY all the time on the therapist's couch. Really.

suzski
05-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Even though the show didn't end till 11:00 pm and I was watching it in bed, with my DH sleeping soundly next to me I still wanted to jump up and do the happy dance that Stephen, aka "Mr. Sommelier" was gone! If he's this arrogant in his mid 20's, I hate to see what he's gonna be like by 40!!! :eek:

Donnagg123
05-01-2006, 06:15 PM
I know what you mean about stephen. He is arrogant ass. It would be different if he was teaching people because he genuinely wanted them to learn something but he only does it to show he is supposedly superior to people. To be honest, though, I thought lee anne should have went because she was the manager and should have had better control of stephen.

On a side note I was kind of sad to see Miguel go the week before. He was funny sometimes. I kind of want to see Harold or Dave win at this point.

suzski
05-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Even though Lee Ann did not handle Stephen well, I still am rooting for her...or Harold....or Dave. :o I just don't want Tiffany to win....she's rubbed me the wrong way since the first episode.

And I do agree about Miguel. He was very personable and I enjoyed watching him.

Chicklette
05-04-2006, 07:46 AM
I'm surprised Tiffani and Dave both are going to Las Vegas. The judges comments about her 'meal' were on the negative side, and Lee Ann was strong throughout the competition.

Donnagg123
05-04-2006, 01:35 PM
I'm surprised Tiffani and Dave both are going to Las Vegas. The judges comments about her 'meal' were on the negative side, and Lee Ann was strong throughout the competition.

I agree, although, I was not surprised as much about dave as I was tiffani. If you notice, however, at the very end in the credits it says something of the effect that the producers have a say in who wins things etc, so I am thinking they picked Tiffani for drama. However, I have to admit that tiffani is a slightly better cook than lee anne.

dv8grl
05-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Tiffani & LeeAnn are both better chefs than Dave. I like Dave, but his meals are not all that original.

I've been rooting for Harold the whole time, so I hope he pulls it off. I would hate for Tiffani to win....

Donnagg123
05-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Tiffani & LeeAnn are both better chefs than Dave. I like Dave, but his meals are not all that original.

I've been rooting for Harold the whole time, so I hope he pulls it off. I would hate for Tiffani to win....
I have to agree. Harold is the best contender to win, because Dave is too flighty and Tiffani is too grouchy.

suzski
05-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Since my original choice (Lee Ann) is out, I'm rooting for Harold. He is an excellent chef and has the poise that a top chef needs.

dv8grl
05-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Last nights reunion show was hilarious!

That guy Ken needs to grow up.. did you see how he was barefoot & had his nasty dirty feet 3 inches from Miguels head.. what a chump.

I loved how Tiffani had to throw a big scene. Their is no drama like gay drama, no offense to any gay people out there, but you know I am speaking the truth.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Harold to win. Hes got class & hes very handsome! LOL~

I couldn't believe that Stephen was wearing ripped jeans & a t-shirt & drinking wine (or was it champagne) out of the bottle! I am glad that he "man-ed" up and apologized to Candice for being a chump., maybe he did grow up alittle... just alittle...

DISCUSS~~ :p

Donnagg123
05-12-2006, 05:18 AM
I couldn't believe that Stephen was wearing ripped jeans & a t-shirt & drinking wine (or was it champagne) out of the bottle! I am glad that he "man-ed" up and apologized to Candice for being a chump., maybe he did grow up alittle... just alittle...

DISCUSS~~ :p

I think he was really toasted, lol. He was slurring some of his words. Maybe his macho side comes out when he drinks because he also wanted to pick a fight with Ken too! In fact, I think they were all toasted quite a bit. The part that made me mad was when Tiffani AGAIN tried to steal Dave's limelight with the t-shirt thing :rolleyes:

cathych
05-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Does anyone know who the gay people were on this show?

dv8grl
05-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know who the gay people were on this show?

I know that Tiffani was gay, she said so when they had that girl from CITIZEN CAKE (the fetish competition, I believe Miguel won) and she said something like, Its great to see a fellow lesbian succeed ( being that the girl from Citizen Cake is mucho-gay)... something like that.. DON'T QUOTE ME! lol

I have strong gay-dar feelings about Dave! He's just waaayyy tooo familiar with his fem-side!

NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Chicklette
05-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Dave should have put a bowl of nuts or a bag of chips for the third dish, then Tiffani would have beeeeen GONE!

Go Harold!

dv8grl
05-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Dave should have put a bowl of nuts or a bag of chips for the third dish, then Tiffani would have beeeeen GONE!

Go Harold!

I agree... even if Dave threw some bannanas on the cart he would have been fine.

I don't think he should have been kicked off, Tiffani did not "win" one of those challenges, yet she got to move on.. Dave who "won" one, perhaps 2 if he would have remembered the 3rd dish, gets kicked off, WHY becasue he forgot a dish, ... I thought this was TOP CHEF, not TOP ROOM SERVICE STAFF. Its about the food!

Oy-vey....

GO HAROLD!!!!! :)

cathych
05-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I think that they were thinking.............."now, if you were a chef here, & an order came in for 3, & you left off one, then a person would not get thier meal."