PDA

View Full Version : **Spoiler** Project Runway Winner

Donnagg123
03-09-2006, 05:52 AM
The winner is ...... Chloe!
I think they made the best choice, given with what they had. Daniels was too wierd and his girl tripped on her dress, and Santino.....poor Santino. He should have come out "balls out" to use an expression. He had no problems all season basically saying screw you to the judges with his stuff and now he mellowed out at the end. i think he wanted to show them that he could be create something elegant and beautiful as well. However, he should have been himself and jsut had something wild and crazy and beautiful. Sad....

suzski
03-09-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm really happy that Chloe won....she's put out wonderful clothing the whole season (remember that amazingly involved garden party dress?!) and has the marketing savvy to be successful. Daniel is a youngster and his day will come...Santino, well, he's crazy and won't be successful until he (a) figures out what type of clothes he wants to do and (b) learns how to market himself....and saying his mom is the s#it! in front of hundreds of people probably isn't the best way to establish yourself as a serious designer.....

hotwheelstx
03-18-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm not happy that Chloe won. I didn't like any of her clothes. However, I'm not wishing her any bad luck. I honestly feel they made the wrong choice. Yes, I'm from Houston, too. It's really sad.

fudlydud
03-19-2006, 05:07 AM
Chloes clothes were awesome and actually wearable!!!!!!!!