PDA

View Full Version : Here is a tip.......................

ckahanshaw
03-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Please stop sending me messages about my profile. I do not bother u, please do not bother me. Also, if you still feel the need to send me a message about my beliefs and/or views then at least use spell check. I got a very degrading message from mpd and she misspelled 2 words and didn't even use correct grammar. Obviously people have nothing better to do then harass others on here. Get a life people. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lori63
03-06-2006, 03:08 PM
I totally disagree with your profile, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Let's keep it nice here, people!

gobs101
03-06-2006, 05:14 PM
I think your profile is fine.

then again..................well............ lets just say "Have a nice day." :)

ahippiechic
03-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Please stop sending me messages about my profile. I do not bother u, please do not bother me. Also, if you still feel the need to send me a message about my beliefs and/or views then at least use spell check. I got a very degrading message from mpd and she misspelled 2 words and didn't even use correct grammar. Obviously people have nothing better to do then harass others on here. Get a life people. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Isn't it funny how easy some people get their panties twisted?? :D

Forward it the mods, let them take care of it.

kyswpgrl
03-06-2006, 06:14 PM
They obviously had nothing better to do with their time, but geez. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Unless there's a debate on the boards, why the hell go through the trouble of emailing someone? Save her email and send her some democratic newsletters. LOL

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-06-2006, 06:15 PM
I like it ;)

Funny how when the election was going on,people would post crap about Kerry and it was all good then. LOL...I'm no Bush fan!

tngirl
03-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey, I personally do not agree with some of your views/opinions, but they are yours and you have the right to express them. I hate to hear that someone was so childish and ignorant to do something like sending you a private message. If someone wants to disagree with something you post or an opinion that you expressed....they should have the balls to post it in public.

tracey74
03-06-2006, 07:18 PM
i see it this way opinions are like buttholes everyone has one.I think its good that someone is voicing their opinion if someone doesnt like it Dont act like a child and send them nasty emails.just go on with your life. no one here is going to agree on everything if we did the world would be a boring place.I think its ignorant to be childish and send an email chastising people for what they post/their opinions.(or whats in their profile) I see it this way if you dont like it look the other way.just cause some dont agree with the bush thing doesnt mean CKA is a bad person mpd.why worry over something so petty as someones profile? if i worried over dumb things like that id have been dead long ago from a heart attack /brain hemorrage.

stresseater
03-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Congrats ckahanshaw I have officially looked at another persons profile. I just had to run over and look. Some people just have no life huh. LOL ;)

Freebeemom
03-06-2006, 08:16 PM
they should have the balls to post it in public.

Perfect. I also don't agree with your profile, but it doesn't bother me to the point that I have to send you a PM.

A debate is a debate. You have your right to express yourself....but some people also have the right to express themselves.

I think it should be over and done with.

KitKat420
03-07-2006, 09:24 AM
I think ure profile is fine, people are jus buttheads, BUSH SUCKS!! ROCK ON!!

suzski
03-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I think ure profile is fine, people are jus buttheads, BUSH SUCKS!! ROCK ON!!

KitKat420, your comment was unnecessary. Everyone else on this thread has politely expressed their viewpoint, whether they agree or disagree. It was someone being rude that caused the OP to start the thread in the first place.

OP, I too think your profile is fine even though I disagree with your viewpoints. We're all entitled to our opinions... and as Lori63 posted, let's keep it nice!

kyswpgrl
03-07-2006, 10:54 AM
I see nothing wrong with her post. We're all entitled to our opinions and this is a public forum. I don't think she's trying to start a debate here. Hell if I don't agree with someone, then I agree to disagree and move on...politically anyway.

PrincessArky
03-07-2006, 11:11 AM
I totally disagree with your profile, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Let's keep it nice here, people!

ITA

suzski
03-07-2006, 11:13 AM
It's just frustrating for me that the majority of the posters on this thread are obviously in disagreement about the OP's political bent, but politely agreed that bashing her opinions is wrong (without bashing any other political party or person).... however, someone who agrees politically with her uses the thread to bash Bush....(who, by the way, is PRESIDENT Bush...he won the election and it's his title).

And yes, kyswpgrl, I often see anti-President Bush threads and just ignore them, but like I said, this one just irritated me because it was actually drawing people of different political bents together in a civilized manner without bashing anyone but the impolite person who sent the PM to the OP.

Oh well, I'll get off my soapbox and go back to keeping America free to disagree....

migirlfriday
03-07-2006, 11:38 AM
I probably shouldn't even say this, but I think that your post is obviously to get get people to look at your profile.

In fact, you will probably get more messages now that you pointed it out.

janelle
03-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Well, I don't agree with your ideas about Bush but you do have a right to post them.

Actually, I would rather ambush Peach. :p

ckahanshaw
03-07-2006, 05:27 PM
I probably shouldn't even say this, but I think that your post is obviously to get get people to look at your profile.

In fact, you will probably get more messages now that you pointed it out.

You are going to see my profile everytime I post so no this is not some Lame A$$ atempt to get you migirlfriday to look at me. I am not an attention whore all I was saying was please stop PMing about my political beleifs, I do not PM you about yours. I do not look for Bush lovers to write them and tell them how much I think my cat could do a better job as president. I can write a thread a minute if I want you to look at my Avartar, my location and signature.

P.S. My profile has been the same for close to a year now too, so it's not like it is anything new.

mebuffyg
03-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Although I disagree with your political beliefs, you have the right to think whatever you want. Why should anybody tell you that you're wrong? People halfway across the world think all of us are wrong for believing in democracy. It doesn't mean that anybody is wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and should never be harassed by anymore, here or anywhere else.

Ga-PEACH
03-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Yes no one should waste their time sending personal messages to be nasty or unkind, however that profile is extremely hateful. I did not like Kerry, Gore, Clinton etc but I won't let myself get eaten up with HATE.

dv8grl
03-07-2006, 07:54 PM
I did not like Kerry, Gore, Clinton etc but I won't let myself get eaten up with HATE.

Apparently you do. Every time you post it regards your hateful views!

KipsLuv
03-07-2006, 08:29 PM
This is all getting to be too much. I mean really... come on now everyone. I am not going to say whether I agree or disagree with the political views of one person or another it's my God given American right to keep it to myself, and although I appreciate everyone's right to thier own opinion I must say we are overlooking one pertinent detail here... Her views are openly expressed for all to see... each and every time she posts... ckahanshaw... Look... a profile is not for you... I mean... you write it, it's about you... but who is it for? It is for OTHERS to see... so you cannot surely sit back now and say "I don't like your response to what I have laid out for you to read"... We all know the age old advise about religion and politics... they are both very volitile subjects and if you don't want to incur such opinions... I suggest you be more careful about what you post in a public forum. Admittedly... your political beliefs are not equal to say... posting that you are a child molester... but as you know ... a political opinion often arouses such strong feelings to the contrary... This should be kept in mind.. lets say it is a price you must be willing to pay.

I think you may want to ask yourself one small question....

Why did you post such a contraversial profile? Surely you can't have expected everyone to agree with you? And.... if you are ok with all those who would like to jump on your bandwagon ... then you must realize that the flip side is having to either read the comments sent your way... and ignore them ... or simply click the delete button.

Good Luck all

VALENA-)45
03-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Just because PEOPLE don't like your profile, that is up to them not you. So, it is on the screen in their face, when they read your posts all they have to do is go on by your profile instaed of reading it. I don't agree with everything and everybody, but I don't tell them. Hold your head up and keep going.

ahippiechic
03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
If you dont like someones saying under their AV, stop reading it. Yes, political statements DO get commeted on....but it shouldn't have been a hateful PM.

You should forward it to the mods and maybe it wont happen again.

INDYE911
03-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I concur. I believe everyone has a right to their own opinion.
I do see, however, why someone would also express their
opinion to you personally. It may not be right and is most certainly
uncalled for. But, Sister, If you believe what you believe in then
you have to accept the fact that others may not and be ready
to open yourself up for criticism.
If you post your personal beliefs in a profile some take it as an
invitation challenge you. We know it's ridiculous, but, others take
it as an affront and will go to any lengths to try to sway you to
their own side.

My advice: Stand Firm!

And be strong.....

adorkablex
03-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Eh...the extremist on here are best taken with a grain of salt and a shot or two of tequila. I don't find there to be anything rude about your profile on here.

gwens29
03-08-2006, 04:54 AM
I Hate Bush Also And Wish Hillary Would Go For It Is 2008 :) Lets Keep Our Fingers And Toes Crossed

IthinkNOT!
03-08-2006, 04:57 AM
Oh Please, why would anyone send a pm to someone over a profile? So what, you don't agree? Then scroll on down the page and find someone elses to disagree with. If we all stopped to PM everytime we didn't like someone elses opinions then there wouldn't be any time for posting freebies.

tngirl
03-08-2006, 05:40 AM
Eh...the extremist on here are best taken with a grain of salt and a shot or two of tequila. I don't find there to be anything rude about your profile on here.

Pass the bottle around!! I could use a shot :D

Ga-PEACH
03-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Apparently you do. Every time you post it regards your hateful views!

Uh?? Hello, I do not think so. You are so funny. No hate in my post!!

mebuffyg
03-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Reguardless of what is in a profile NO ONE should pm and go off because of it. If you want to go off start a thread and vent your point for everyone to see, just like her profile.

firechic
03-08-2006, 07:46 PM
toidi

Tasha405
03-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Aww man, this just had to happen right when I had plans of sending you a PM over something I seen in your profile too. Dang it!

LMAO!! I am totally kidding! :p ;) :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-09-2006, 04:44 AM
[QUOTE=IthinkNOT!]Oh Please, why would anyone send a pm to someone over a profile? So what, you don't agree? Then scroll on down the page and find someone elses to disagree with. If we all stopped to PM everytime we didn't like someone elses opinions then there wouldn't be any time for posting freebies.[/QUOTE

This isn't the first time someone has PM'd someone else a nasty PM over something like this.

KitKat420
03-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Wow Freedon Of Speech Loook --------------> Bush Sucks Butt!!!

BlueBerriTerri
03-10-2006, 02:51 AM
I agree with you, girl. You got under somebody's skin there, lol. They didn't like what they read and couldn't resist trying to start something over it. The person that sent you the PM should do some self examining and figure out why they are feeling so defensive lately. I daresay, if my candidate was getting his A$$ kicked daily in the press, I might go on the offensive too, lol.

momfromTN
03-10-2006, 06:55 AM

While I also TOTALLY disagree with your political view, I also think that people emailing or PM'ing you about it is rude.

Get a life folks.

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-10-2006, 07:09 AM
Wow Freedon Of Speech Loook --------------> Bush Sucks Butt!!!

LMFAO :D

evrita
03-10-2006, 11:55 AM
I think your profile is fine.

then again..................well............ lets just say "Have a nice day." :)

You know what Gobs you if anyone has a any right to say what you want because it is people like your son who lost his life so that people like us can have this right for freedom of speech and many other freedoms we have!!!

God Bless you and all the troops and the ones beofre yours who made our United States what it is today and fought to keep it that way.

Unicornmom77
03-10-2006, 05:43 PM
You know what Gobs you if anyone has a any right to say what you want because it is people like your son who lost his life so that people like us can have this right for freedom of speech and many other freedoms we have!!!

God Bless you and all the troops and the ones beofre yours who made our United States what it is today and fought to keep it that way.

Yes, well said and as for the rest of this thread...

LMMFAO!!! HAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

harloo
03-10-2006, 11:05 PM
ROTF!! It looks like someone needs to get a life. I have never checked anyone's profile here on BBS looking for something to complain about. Cmon now, life has to be more interesting than that. :rolleyes:

swan0002
03-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Laugh and the world laughs with you!! :)

hotwheelstx
03-12-2006, 06:11 AM
What's wrong w/the profile, people??? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Besides, I never look up ones profile....figure it's none of my business and I really don't care, anyway.

Isn't this what the constitution states as the number 1 amendment?

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 1
Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

IT'S FREEDOM of expression. What's wrong with that???

Wasn't anyone ever told not to discuss politics or religion w/others. It only makes you and others angry........Thus, getting you NOWHERE!!!!!!

Why are we having a dispute over someone's political beliefs?

Never seems to amaze me what will get you people. I didn't vote for Bush. I can't stand the man, his wife, family. Yes, I live in Houston the same city and state that Barbara and George live. I could care a less. They aren't my friends, I don't associate with them.

We all have the right to vote.....that's what America is made of. THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE.

Urban Cowgirl
03-13-2006, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=tracey74]i see it this way opinions are like buttholes everyone has one.QUOTE]

You left out the "and they all stink, except mine" part. LOL :p

Please don't throw rocks, I voted for Bush and I regret it now. The first time I voted and I royally screwed that up!!!

tngirl
03-13-2006, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=tracey74]i see it this way opinions are like buttholes everyone has one.QUOTE]

You left out the "and they all stink, except mine" part. LOL :p

Please don't throw rocks, I voted for Bush and I regret it now. The first time I voted and I royally screwed that up!!!

No matter what, NO VOTE is a waste or a screw up. If you don't vote then I don't feel like you have the right to complain. And even if you end up complaining about the person that you voted for....that is your right. :D

ckahanshaw
03-13-2006, 08:25 PM
This is all getting to be too much. I mean really... come on now everyone. I am not going to say whether I agree or disagree with the political views of one person or another it's my God given American right to keep it to myself, and although I appreciate everyone's right to thier own opinion I must say we are overlooking one pertinent detail here... Her views are openly expressed for all to see... each and every time she posts... ckahanshaw... Look... a profile is not for you... I mean... you write it, it's about you... but who is it for? It is for OTHERS to see... so you cannot surely sit back now and say "I don't like your response to what I have laid out for you to read"... We all know the age old advise about religion and politics... they are both very volitile subjects and if you don't want to incur such opinions... I suggest you be more careful about what you post in a public forum. Admittedly... your political beliefs are not equal to say... posting that you are a child molester... but as you know ... a political opinion often arouses such strong feelings to the contrary... This should be kept in mind.. lets say it is a price you must be willing to pay.

I think you may want to ask yourself one small question....

Why did you post such a contraversial profile? Surely you can't have expected everyone to agree with you? And.... if you are ok with all those who would like to jump on your bandwagon ... then you must realize that the flip side is having to either read the comments sent your way... and ignore them ... or simply click the delete button.

Good Luck all

So if I think Tacoma Washington sucks and I just get a wild hair up my butt then it's ok to send you a PM and trash you and your choice of town for no reason other than to be hateful. I think it is rude, and there is no reason for it. That is all I was saying. I don't take time out of my day to bash people over their Avatar and location whatever, I have time for other things. Please do the same for me.

hotwheelstx
03-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Quote:

So if I think Tacoma Washington sucks and I just get a wild hair up my butt then it's ok to send you a PM and trash you and your choice of town for no reason other than to be hateful. I think it is rude, and there is no reason for it. That is all I was saying. I don't take time out of my day to bash people over their Avatar and location whatever, I have time for other things. Please do the same for me.

Agreed!!!!!

*lilo*
03-15-2006, 09:14 AM
I Hate Bush Also And Wish Hillary Would Go For It Is 2008 :) Lets Keep Our Fingers And Toes Crossed
i couldn't agree with you more! hillary is a highly intelligent woman who already knows how the white house works, not to meantion that i feel a woman wouldn't screw over our citizens and children the way i see bush doing so(cutting federal funding for headstarts, the patriot act that has numerous flaws such as a man who is married to a US citizen being in prison saying he's a terrorist and he's really not*can't find the link but it was on the cbs evening news last week*) and lets not even begin to get into this war :mad: .

KitKat420
03-15-2006, 10:14 AM
i couldn't agree with you more! hillary is a highly intelligent woman who already knows how the white house works, not to meantion that i feel a woman wouldn't screw over our citizens and children the way i see bush doing so(cutting federal funding for headstarts, the patriot act that has numerous flaws such as a man who is married to a US citizen being in prison saying he's a terrorist and he's really not*can't find the link but it was on the cbs evening news last week*) and lets not even begin to get into this war :mad: .

Lets not even get into how our ports are going to be ran by arabs, we might as well put a big billboard that ways "Welcome to America, come and kill us" we make it soo damn easy for you, this country is going to crap because we have "crap" that is running it!!!! :mad:

Johnsmom
03-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Lets not even get into how our ports are going to be ran by arabs, we might as well put a big billboard that ways "Welcome to America, come and kill us" we make it soo damn easy for you, this country is going to crap because we have "crap" that is running it!!!! :mad:

I hate to even get involved in anything political online, but there are shipyards/ports currently being owned/run by the Chinese. Bill Clinton was the mastermind behind that. I am not a big Bush fan, but if we are going to criticize one for doing something, we have to be fair and criticize the other party for doing the same thing. I don't think it is OK no matter which party does it. I see so many people (not singling anyone out here, this is in general) that are so party line. People who agree with everything about Bush because he is GOP, people who hate and make the worst out of anything he does because he GOP. Same went for Clinton. I find the partisan stuff to be a huge, divisive problem.

dv8grl
03-15-2006, 04:30 PM
I hate to even get involved in anything political online, but there are shipyards/ports currently being owned/run by the Chinese. Bill Clinton was the mastermind behind that. I am not a big Bush fan, but if we are going to criticize one for doing something, we have to be fair and criticize the other party for doing the same thing. I don't think it is OK no matter which party does it. I see so many people (not singling anyone out here, this is in general) that are so party line. People who agree with everything about Bush because he is GOP, people who hate and make the worst out of anything he does because he GOP. Same went for Clinton. I find the partisan stuff to be a huge, divisive problem.

I don't recall the Chinese being terrorists against the US and its Allies. I don't recall us being at war with the Buddists!

*lilo*
03-15-2006, 09:53 PM

as far as i know that company said nevermind they didn't want to run the ports. futhermore arab people are not all terrorists, does the name timothy mcvay ring a bell? that's like saying all white people live in trailers and drink a 6 pack before noon or all black people eat chitlins for breakfast daily. while im sure you did not intend to come across in a racist manner someone could very well take what you said in that way.

Faithfully
03-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Even though I totally agree with your profile, if I didn't, I wouldn't find it offensive at all.
Some people :rolleyes:

tngirl
03-16-2006, 05:07 AM

I could be accused of following party lines, but I don't actually. You can't go by what people post on here. If something was posted that I actually agreed with then I would say so. There are plenty of things that the GOP does that I do not agree with....those topics just haven't been brought up on this forum.

I admit that I am basically a Republican. This is because I have more conservative ideals. But, when it comes to voting....I will vote for the person that I feel is the best for the position and that doesn't matter if they are Rep, Dem, Ind or a wild card. There are some Democrats that I have a great respect for. Bill and Hillary are just a couple that I do not.

I was listening to a local talk radio show yesterday on my way home. I had to turn it off because of the host's comments against DEMOCRATS. He does not bother saying "some", his opinions include ALL democrats and I totally disagree. Right now my problem with the DNC is with the far leftists of the party. My respect for politicians of either party is based on their guts to stand up against their party and vote the way they feel the American people want them to vote or the way they should vote and not just because they are voting "against" the other party.

Johnsmom
03-16-2006, 08:32 AM
I don't recall the Chinese being terrorists against the US and its Allies. I don't recall us being at war with the Buddists!

I still don't agree with EITHER case of foreign companies running our ports. We aren't at war with Dubai or at war with all of Islam, either. Don't get me wrong, I think it is an incredibly stupid idea. The point I wanted to make is that Bush isn't the first president to do something like this. We weren't too many years out of the Cold War when communist China started running ports. Although we aren't at war, China isn't exactly our friend. Remember the stand off when one of our planes ended up in China? This is just my perspective on the issue, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

Johnsmom
03-16-2006, 08:38 AM
I could be accused of following party lines, but I don't actually. You can't go by what people post on here. If something was posted that I actually agreed with then I would say so. There are plenty of things that the GOP does that I do not agree with....those topics just haven't been brought up on this forum.

I admit that I am basically a Republican. This is because I have more conservative ideals. But, when it comes to voting....I will vote for the person that I feel is the best for the position and that doesn't matter if they are Rep, Dem, Ind or a wild card. There are some Democrats that I have a great respect for. Bill and Hillary are just a couple that I do not.

I was listening to a local talk radio show yesterday on my way home. I had to turn it off because of the host's comments against DEMOCRATS. He does not bother saying "some", his opinions include ALL democrats and I totally disagree. Right now my problem with the DNC is with the far leftists of the party. My respect for politicians of either party is based on their guts to stand up against their party and vote the way they feel the American people want them to vote or the way they should vote and not just because they are voting "against" the other party.

I could have written a lot of what you said myself. I am conservative about a lot of issues, but liberal about others. I personally feel like both parties have some extreme elements I don't relate to at all. I would vote for someone I didn't necessarily agree with if they showed courage and integrity and based their opinions on what they felt was right rather than what would get them votes.

KitKat420
03-16-2006, 09:37 AM
as far as i know that company said nevermind they didn't want to run the ports. futhermore arab people are not all terrorists, does the name timothy mcvay ring a bell? that's like saying all white people live in trailers and drink a 6 pack before noon or all black people eat chitlins for breakfast daily. while im sure you did not intend to come across in a racist manner someone could very well take what you said in that way.

I was simply saying "arabs" what else do u want me to call them, thats what they are known as, if i was referring to a white person i woulnt have put "cracker" I would have put "white" thou im sure u prolly would have a come back to that one also.

*lilo*
03-16-2006, 01:54 PM
I was simply saying "arabs" what else do u want me to call them, thats what they are known as, if i was referring to a white person i woulnt have put "cracker" I would have put "white" thou im sure u prolly would have a come back to that one also.
oh really? so the phrase "welcome to america come kill us" i just imagined you saying? please, if you can't see the ignorance in your own post simply shut up.

kyswpgrl
03-16-2006, 02:08 PM
:eek:

nightrider127
03-16-2006, 05:27 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

okie
03-16-2006, 10:05 PM
There shouldn't be any other country guarding our ports. We should be doing it. As for the president, I think it's time for a woman to run the country seeing as the men can't get things done right.

Bliss
03-16-2006, 11:02 PM
The United States cannot afford another woman as President. Hillary was already President for 8 yrs. (You know she was wearing the pants in the white house) (lol) You see what happened... Haha!

KitKat420
03-17-2006, 08:32 AM
oh really? so the phrase "welcome to america come kill us" i just imagined you saying? please, if you can't see the ignorance in your own post simply shut up.

Aww did someone light the fuse on ure tampon this morning????

kyswpgrl
03-17-2006, 08:52 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/70/1662/640/give%20peas%20a%20chance.jpg

dv8grl
03-17-2006, 09:27 AM
The United States cannot afford another woman as President. Hillary was already President for 8 yrs. (You know she was wearing the pants in the white house) (lol) You see what happened... Haha!

First off.. Not funny., Hillary was not president, Bill was. It boggles my mind when people say things like that. Its just ignorant. How can a person come up with that? Thats like when Ronald Regan was in office, anyone remember that? That man could barely remember his name, yet "he ran the country" and got re-elected, did anyone say that Nancy was the president.

Are you afraid of stong woman? Did your husband tell you that Hillary was president or did you read it on a bumper-sticker?

And what I remember was having alot more money in my pockets and not paying an arm & a leg for gasoline. I also felt a helluva lot safer when Bill was in office than I do now. I don't recall immigration running amuck & I also don't recall everything that was sold in stores coming from Pakistan or Mexico.

I was in the military under Bill and there is not way I would ever be in the military under George.

okie
03-17-2006, 09:35 AM
First off.. Not funny., Hillary was not president, Bill was. It boggles my mind when people say things like that. Its just ignorant. How can a person come up with that? Thats like when Ronald Regan was in office, anyone remember that? That man could barely remember his name, yet "he ran the country" and got re-elected, did anyone say that Nancy was the president.

Are you afraid of stong woman? Did your husband tell you that Hillary was president or did you read it on a bumper-sticker?

And what I remember was having alot more money in my pockets and not paying an arm & a leg for gasoline. I also felt a helluva lot safer when Bill was in office than I do now. I don't recall immigration running amuck & I also don't recall everything that was sold in stores coming from Pakistan or Mexico.

I was in the military under Bill and there is not way I would ever be in the military under George.

Exactly, I remember back when I could find a job the same day I quit one. Now it would take me several months. If Hillary did run things back then she did a damn good job. I know who I will be voting for next election.

aneisu
03-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Clinton (whichever one actually ran the country) did much more for social reform than Bush could ever think of doing. It grates on my last nerve when someone says Clinton didn't do anything b/c he didn't bomb other countries - he did so much for our schools, our kids, elderly, poor, disabled, handicapped, etc. The economy was better. What does Bush do? Lets fight people, who cares about the underpriviledged? Oh well, social reform - phewy! Do you know how many years it will take to clean up the mess this idiot has caused? It makes me sick!

Bliss
03-18-2006, 03:20 AM

First of all - I'm not going to debate with you about two worthless individuals who aren't even worthy of my time. I have my opinion, and you have yours...If you like to believe Bill & Hillary ran this country great. One day you'll wake up and recall all the events that occurred while the Clinton's where running the show.

I didn't know I was married. :confused: I guess you learn something new everyday.

No, I'm not afraid of a strong woman - If it were the case, I'd be afraid of myself. ;)

*lilo*
03-18-2006, 09:20 AM
Aww did someone light the fuse on ure tampon this morning????
hey, by all means if you wish to sound like a uneducated racist go ahead. no need to listen to me about how ignorant you do indeed sound :rolleyes:

dv8grl
03-18-2006, 10:59 AM
One day you'll wake up and recall all the events that occurred while the Clinton's where running the show.

Please explain to me all the horrible things that went down when Bill was President?

Bliss
03-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Please explain to me all the horrible things that went down when Bill was President?

Are your fingers broke? I'm not providing you with the information, You have a computer, look it up. Besides, I already said, I am not going to debate on the matter.

tngirl
03-19-2006, 07:28 AM

I will tell you one biggie, ever heard of an agreement called NAFTA? I figured I would bring that one up since you were complaining about the labels all having made in Pakistan or Mexico.

I would like to say thank you for serving in our military. But, of course you weren't afraid to serve under Clinton....you knew you weren't going anywhere unless you were unfortunate enough to be part of the UN Peace Keeping troops. Those poor soldiers were nothing but bullet catchers so Clinton could say he did his job.

A strong woman? If you want to put Hillary in that category go right ahead. She cannot pick an opinion and stand on it. With elections coming up she is swinging back to the middle instead of sticking with her left views. I have more respect for a politician that can make a decision and voice an opinion and then stand by it what ever may come.

Social reform? I personally am against social reform. All it does is encourage those that don't want to work to not work or traps those that truly want to succeed but are limited because they will lose benefits if they don't play by the rules. I know this personally because unfortunately during Clinton's reign I had to go for public assistance because first my daughter was sick and then when I got fired from my job because I had to have surgery. Losing my job did not mean just losing my income, I lost my medical coverage also. I won't even bother to get into details but the skinny of it was that I had cervical cancer (for the 2nd time) and the medicaid kept saying the surgery was unnecessary. It took me fighting from June to September before I could have my surgery.

dv8grl
03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Are your fingers broke? I'm not providing you with the information, You have a computer, look it up. Besides, I already said, I am not going to debate on the matter.

No, my fingers aren't broke. I WANT YOU TO TELL ME, since your so opinionated on this subject, since YOU KNOW SO MUCH, PLEASE tell me your thoughts.

-- AS for everyone else, we can always just agree to disagree., I know that I will always dislike George Bush, but I love his brother ( i voted for him when I lived in FL ) ... don't always vote democrat or republican, I vote AMERICAN. I'm not a liberal or a conservative, I AM AN AMERICAN. I know that if the next election was Hillary vs. McCain, I would have a Helluva a time figuring out who to vote for.

Bliss
03-20-2006, 08:41 PM
No, my fingers aren't broke. I WANT YOU TO TELL ME, since your so opinionated on this subject, since YOU KNOW SO MUCH, PLEASE tell me your thoughts.

I'm so opinionated on the subject & I know so much? Please tell me what you're smoking, so I know to stay the hell away from it. {shaking head** I don't care what you "want me to tell you" It's not happening. I refuse to agrue with you.

need4free
03-21-2006, 12:16 AM
ALL politicians suck. I wouldn't trust any one of them no matter WHAT party as far as I could throw them.........so there. :p Moving on now. :D

dv8grl
03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
I'm so opinionated on the subject & I know so much? Please tell me what you're smoking, so I know to stay the hell away from it. {shaking head** I don't care what you "want me to tell you" It's not happening. I refuse to agrue with you.

Ahh... figures! I just wanted you to back up what you were talking about in the prior posts., But now I / we all see that you know nothing on this matter.

Ignorance is....

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Ignorance is....

Bliss?

Bliss
03-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Ahh... figures! I just wanted you to back up what you were talking about in the prior posts., But now I / we all see that you know nothing on this matter.

Ignorance is....

You are laughable! If you need someone to agrue with - agrue w/one of your voices in your head. You'll get the reaction you're seeking.

dv8grl
03-21-2006, 06:26 PM
You are laughable! If you need someone to agrue with - agrue w/one of your voices in your head. You'll get the reaction you're seeking.

Do you see me arguing with anyone else? NO, because UNLIKE YOU, most people here have honest opinions and can back them up without getting all defensive. I UNLIKE you can understand different point of views, but it seems you can't even back up your views with intelligent opinion.
If you have something viable to say then say it, if you can't back up your statements then... well I think you know.

Bliss
03-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Do you see me arguing with anyone else? NO, because UNLIKE YOU, most people here have honest opinions and can back them up without getting all defensive. I UNLIKE you can understand different point of views, but it seems you can't even back up your views with intelligent opinion.
If you have something viable to say then say it, if you can't back up your statements then... well I think you know.

Oh my goodness!! You're getting your bloomers in a bunch over nothing. I didn't know I wasn't entitled to have an opinion and end it in one post. :rolleyes:

If I knew my lil' opinion was going to cause you so much stress, I would have posted it long ago. :D

Does your attempt to insult me make you feel special? If it makes you feel like you have actually accomplsihed something in your pitiful life, keep the insults coming. I don't want you to feel like a nobody in this world - you need to gain attention somehow, huh?

I'll just sit back and laugh at you...errrr...ummm....I mean with you, that's it. Have a good KIDDO!!

dv8grl
03-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh my goodness!! You're getting your bloomers in a bunch over nothing. I didn't know I wasn't entitled to have an opinion and end it in one post. :rolleyes:

If I knew my lil' opinion was going to cause you so much stress, I would have posted it long ago. :D

Does your attempt to insult me make you feel special? If it makes you feel like you have actually accomplsihed something in your pitiful life, keep the insults coming. I don't want you to feel like a nobody in this world - you need to gain attention somehow, huh?

I'll just sit back and laugh at you...errrr...ummm....I mean with you, that's it. Have a good KIDDO!!

I'm just here to help point out your ignorance, but you obviously don't need my help for that!
Bye! :D

alwyznatiz
03-22-2006, 11:47 AM
I vote Republican probably 90% of the time. I feel that that is the party making the better choices and coinciding with that I believe.

That said, I might consider Hilary Clinton for President. Why? She was raised Republican. She was very active in the Young Republicans. Very staunch in her beliefs...until she married a Democrat. But she often still thinks like a Conservative. One example, her wavering on her feelings about abortion. Specifically, Hilary stated that abortion was a "sad, tragic choice."

As for the economy being in the shape it's in...the economy goes in cycles. I don't care who you've got sitting up at that White House, you're going to see times of great wealth and times of recession. It's a fact of life. But it's only Clinton that we have to thank for our jobs rushing South of the border. (And Wal-Mart for sending jobs to China! :eek: ) Gotta love NAFTA!

Bliss
03-22-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm just here to help point out your ignorance, but you obviously don't need my help for that!
Bye! :D

Thank You - I greatly appreciate it, really I do. :rolleyes:

Coke_Lover
03-23-2006, 01:56 AM
I did not know until today that we all had profiles.... I have been checking some out for fun. WOW, what a bunch we are.......If nothing else this gave me something to do and laugh about and think about.

All presidents are bad and good. I have always felt it was a choice of the lesser of the 2 evils. Power corrupts, it always has and always will. We are the sleeping giant, tomarrow we may be the mighty mouse(lol). All countries rise to power then fall. Look at history, you can only get so much power before it destroys. Rome/Russia/England/Germany....all examples of counties that had alot of power. We need to be carful of how use that power. I may or may not agree with the war but I support our troops 150%. My dad is a vet. and he was made to feel ashamed for supporting our country. We should never do that. Our young men and women are the futrue leaders. We want them to be proud if they served and not ashamed. WAR is a hard thing, it brings out the bad and good, it helps and destroys. But we need to remeber that our troops joined to support our country. The USA, I love my country warts and all. We are stronger because of our diffrences as long as we stand as one, and support our famlies who have made the choice to serve.
I am off my soap box sorry it is long.

UROCgirl
03-23-2006, 12:46 PM
I did not know until today that we all had profiles.... I have been checking some out for fun. WOW, what a bunch we are.......If nothing else this gave me something to do and laugh about and think about.

All presidents are bad and good. I have always felt it was a choice of the lesser of the 2 evils. Power corrupts, it always has and always will. We are the sleeping giant, tomarrow we may be the mighty mouse(lol). All countries rise to power then fall. Look at history, you can only get so much power before it destroys. Rome/Russia/England/Germany....all examples of counties that had alot of power. We need to be carful of how use that power. I may or may not agree with the war but I support our troops 150%. My dad is a vet. and he was made to feel ashamed for supporting our country. We should never do that. Our young men and women are the futrue leaders. We want them to be proud if they served and not ashamed. WAR is a hard thing, it brings out the bad and good, it helps and destroys. But we need to remeber that our troops joined to support our country. The USA, I love my country warts and all. We are stronger because of our diffrences as long as we stand as one, and support our famlies who have made the choice to serve.
I am off my soap box sorry it is long.

Well said cokelover! :cool: