PDA

View Full Version : Stupid vent but GEESH!

disneymom
03-05-2006, 04:57 PM
URgh so I have some spanish maxi pad coupon I purchased from someone, I tried to use 2 today at Walmart. So I take them back to the garden center, I really only needed a saw blade for hubby but thought I would pick these up to, so she rings them up I hand her the coupon, she says what is this? I tell her it is a coupon for a free pack, she then gets FIVE people over there to see what it says, meanwhile I am apologizing to the people forming in the line (there wasnt one when I got there) they all start to try to desifer teh coupon, I told them if its too much trouble to void it off I would do it another time, so they say yes I can use it but only one per purchase, I then try to inform them that "per purchase" is per item, and they said if you go to a restuarnat you can only use one coupon per purchase, I didnt argue, and told them just void it already I would get them later, SO they were still arguing with me, and then the lady from the cash office on the phone says the same thing i did 1 per purcase is 1 item blah blah blah, but then proceds to tell them they couldnt accept it becasue it was in spansih WHAT? they said they didnt know where to send it to get reimbursed meanwhil in ENGLISH it says deal" please send to XXX in OH oh my I was livid, I said, you know that is VERY racist and there are aLOT of hispanics in our area, I can not even believe they would say that so I asked for the manager, they said he wasnt in, so I left with NOTHING and told them I was going to be contacting the supervisor, after wating 20 min at the service desk I left went to lowe3s and got the blade. then came home, still mad and called the walmart and spoke to the assitant mgr. they asked me what went on the names of the people ect, and she apologized and told me to come back and i wouldnt have aproblem. URGH I HATE walmart, but it is the only place to shop within 30 miles URGH! :rolleyes:

buttrfli
03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
it took that many walmart employees to figure out a spanish coupon?? :eek:

here, that would haven't even been an issuse... its the ones in english that cause the problems LOL

ahippiechic
03-05-2006, 08:01 PM
it took that many walmart employees to figure out a spanish coupon?? :eek:

here, that would haven't even been an issuse... its the ones in english that cause the problems LOL

Yeah, here in AZ too! ;)

ang in NC
03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
wow here in NC all you would have to do is turn around!!

IthinkNOT!
03-06-2006, 04:55 AM
wow here in NC all you would have to do is turn around!!
exactly! I've noticed here that if you hand them a spanish coupon you get less lip than you would over an english one.

Freebeemom
03-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Did you give them your name and address? If you did, chances are wal mart will send you a gift card..not that this is the point.

I am not surprised at the ignorance. Not just at wal mart, but everywhere.

I was in wal mart a few yrs . ago, pregnant, and buying a kiddy pool for my youngest.(at the time). The kid that helped me get it out of the pile said, "Ok, you are on your own...you have to tie it to your own car". I was 9 mos (due the next week). It was 98 in the shade and windy. I called when I got home. I was so upset!!