PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race...Tomorrow

Steena
02-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Who's ready for another run of the Amazing Race! My kids and I love this show and I will be happy to see the two person teams again. It's easier to get to know the "characters"!

Steena
04-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Hmmm, nobody watching Amazing Race this season? I have noticed it has switched nights and times once or twice. A sign it isn't doing quite as well?

Any heck, I have missed a couple of episodes already, but have to say I love the crzy dudes in the orange pants. They are hilarious. Tonight I think they were wearing "Bowling Moms" tshirts!

suzski
04-06-2006, 06:56 AM
I love the Amazing Race, but I just missed too many episodes this season and gave up watching. I DO wish it came on at 9:00 instead of 10:00...that definately makes a difference to a lot of people, I'm sure.

dv8grl
04-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Its moved once and that was last night. It will be on Wedn. @ 8PM EST from now on.

Steena
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I think it will stay on Wednesdays (7pm here).

Crazy dudes still in it! I thought for sure that they would be eliminated since they got lost driving and went two hours out of their way. Surprisingly, they somehow caught up and were 2nd to last.

Steena
04-21-2006, 10:35 AM
The crazy dudes are still in it! I think their names are BJ and Tyler and my son says that the taller one looks like Shaggy! Too funny. Anyway, they came in dead last, but lucky for them it was a non-elimination week.

Am I the only one watching this season?

dv8grl
04-27-2006, 12:01 PM
I am watching too!

I missed last-nights episode.

I love BJ & Tyler! I would be so stoked if they won it, instead of those frat boys, ugh.. I HATE THEM.

Steena
05-08-2006, 09:52 AM
I missed last weeks episode. Can anyone tell us what the "mind games" were all about" I think BJ & Tyler had a sort of confrontation with the guy and his grlfriend (don't know names). Anyway, not sure what happened, but think they're still in it.

b521028
05-08-2006, 08:14 PM
yes, "Mojo" as they are called and the other 2 guys (not sure what names), called and cancelled the other 2 teams taxis. I thought that was dirty, but some may say its just a game, so the "hippie" team then yielded Monica and Joseph aka Mojo, where Monica cried and said it wasn't fair. I guess some could say cancelling the others taxis wasn't fair either. Needless to say, the hippies arrived last, but was not eliminated. Can't wait for Wed night to see what happens next. I can't say I have a favorite team, I was wanting the older couple to win (who are now gone), but now I'm just watching for amusement.

Steena
05-11-2006, 07:13 AM
MoJo team eliminated! Not sad to see them go. I hope BJ & Tyler win it, any team except the frat boys. Next week is finale (already....season flew by).

dv8grl
05-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Sooooo HAPPY that MoJo are GONE! Ha Ha... I hated them.

I'm rooting for BJ & Tyler, but as long as the frat boys don't win, then I'll be stoked!

Steena
05-18-2006, 07:27 AM
BJ and Tyler won it!!! So thrilled, and it was a close race between the hippies and the frat boys, but in the end, frat boys were not smart enough to know their flags.
BJ & Tyler made it fun for us, otherwise kind of a Blah season.