PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

disneymom
02-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Ok since last year, when I lost over 500.00 in a few trades i have been pretty careful...welp it happened to me again, I sent a huge package of bonnie belle lip glosses, strawberry shortcake stuff ect, in turn I was to get 2 gallon size baggies full of the pampers codes for gifts to grow, well ithas been a month, and I STILL havent gotten my end i have emailed and she said she "forgot" tracking

vent #2 we got our taxes back, so I thought hmm I should stock up on some amazon so I hit ebay, bought a 500.00 GC for 488.00 the code was to be emailed to me, I paid with paypal right away, then the next day paypal locks my account, guess what..seller never followed through, and now I cant submit a claim, did a contact request for thier info...and guess what...INVALID. turns out this persons feedback was all .01 auctions that HE DID follow thriough on (the recipie ones and what not) basically a feedback builder, I didnt look at them close enough, I just looked at the 1st page, so I know MY FAULT>...but still I apid with existing funds, I have been clearingmy stuff out like a mad woman I am so dissapointed :(

vent number 3, I ordered some gymboree for bruce for summer from a loopie WITH feedback, I sent her a check, well guess what....4 weeks and STILL no stiking clothing

and las but certinatly NOT least myu no good lazy jerk of a BIL got his girlfriend preggo. OK he has NO job, NONE never worked a day in his life, he is 19 dropped out of school becasue he couldnt read....and now is just a flippin bum, OMG sorry I am LIVID about this one, I can not even BEGIN to fathim the thought of those 2 brining a baby into the world.
Thanks for letting me get it ALL out...

Obn the bright side I have lost 14lbs in 4 weeks WOOOOHOOOOO!

sdb_ngc
02-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Hugs Disneymom. I hope things do get better for you.

disneymom
02-09-2006, 05:57 PM
hey thanks, I am sure they will lol, somehow I always get screwed out of at least 500.00 a year @@ I Really wish I had it to waste! I am trying to see if there is antyhign I can do through ebay, but the only think I could do was a squre trade thing. Since the contact info is invalid ther eisnt much anythin else I can do.

tracyb
02-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Nicole...sounds like you better be making people send there end first before you pay...sad to lose so much money...

Out2Lunch
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
I just wanted to say:

CONGRATULATIONS

on your weight loss! That is so awesome!:):)

disneymom
02-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Tracy I was doing that, but then I lost track lol, and for the past 6 months, ithas been going pretty good, I know MOST people are honest traders KWIM and I dont want to hold everyone up for those select few.

disneymom
02-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I just wanted to say:

CONGRATULATIONS

on your weight loss! That is so awesome!:):)
Hey thanks LOL! I am pretty amazed at it really lol! I started an online weight loss club and it has really given me the motivation to get up and do something about this. So many young people are having heart attacks now, and my mom was just diognosed with type 2 diabeates and that scares the CRAP out of me lol. When I am all skinny and sexy I will post my before and after pics LOL but right now there hasnt been enough progress to go public if ya know what I mean :)

Out2Lunch
02-09-2006, 06:24 PM
What online club did you join if u dont mind me asking?? I need some motivation myself, dh does too!!:)

disneymom
02-09-2006, 06:38 PM
its actually a group I started lol, it cost a 5.00 gift card or 5.00money order it runs 8 weeks whom ever loses the most weight gets the pot, I will be doing it for th eentire year. To join you have to submit afron, back and side view pic, and one on the scale, it isnt really an "active" board but it is still a lot of good motivation :) we weigh in every friday :) we are on week 4 so you could catch the next round :)

PrincessArky
02-09-2006, 06:39 PM
good job on losing the weight and I am really sorry for all your other bad luck

VALENA-)45
02-09-2006, 06:56 PM
I am sorry all of these people are doing this to you. I hope you can press some sort of charges against them. Congrats on you weight lose.

luvangel72
02-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Congrats on the weight loss! Thats a great amount of weight to lose in 4 weeks. I wish I had that motivation. I can't wait to see your skinny pics, good luck!
Sorry about all the other crap going on, its too bad there are so many dishonest people out there. I also have a good-for-nothing BIL (married to my sis). And now she is acting just like him. Boy, don't get me started! I used to think if there were 2 people who should never have kids, its the 2 of them! But they ended up having 2 very beautiful and smart kids. Its a good thing they take after their auntie...hehehe. Hope things get better for you!

DAVESBABYDOLL
02-10-2006, 05:45 AM
It sounds like you are jumping into trades WAY too fast.I think you are the only trader I know who gets screwed so much.

Congrats on the weight!

Freebeemom
02-10-2006, 06:19 AM
I am sorry this happened to you. I would not be trading anyone for a while!
A long while!
If you file a police report, you can claim this on your taxes.
Just an FYI.

Donnagg123
02-10-2006, 07:03 AM
Maybe instead of online you could try going to a Goodwill or Salvation Army or something like that. At least that way you could see what you are getting and are guaranteed to get SOMETHING rather than NOTHING.

disneymom
02-10-2006, 07:10 AM
It sounds like you are jumping into trades WAY too fast.I think you are the only trader I know who gets screwed so much.

Congrats on the weight!
yep you are prolly right ;)

Snooty
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
My goodness, Disneymom. I certainly hope things get better for you soon. I have to congratulate you on your weight loss though. See what stress will do for you? LOL!

Good luck to you in the future. :)

Shann
02-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Maybe instead of online you could try going to a Goodwill or Salvation Army or something like that. At least that way you could see what you are getting and are guaranteed to get SOMETHING rather than NOTHING.

I agree.. I don't think I would be trading/buying stuff online unless it was from a reputable store.. not a person and not through ebay.. you seem to have so much trouble, that really sucks that you were screwed out of so much :( I do hope things get better for you.