PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or???????????????

cathych
02-08-2006, 11:20 AM
These shows "dancing with the stars" and "skating with the stars" who are these "stars"? They all look like out of work actors to me. Todd Bridges? Come on.

suzski
02-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, considering the amount of practice required, I don't see how one of the "busy" stars could possibly do it...and with the very real possibility of injury (especially on Skating with the Stars), I can't imagine any of the current stars managers allowing them to do it either.

I acknowledge that the majority of these "stars" are B-stars, not ones on the A list. However, I still enjoy seeing them try something so different from what they are used to.

Snooty
02-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi, Cathych and Suzski. It doesn't matter to me if they are A or B actors. I love 'dancing with the stars'. I haven't seen 'skating with the stars' yet.

Practice, practice, practice...it's amazing what this can do for a person!

Have a great rest of the night. :)

suzski
02-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Snooty, I'm with ya! I really enjoy watching the show and am amazed at how much they learn from week to week.

By the way, welcome to the board! :)

Snooty
02-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Hee hee, I wonder if I could pull something off like that? It might be fun to try! ROFL!

I bet Georgie or Jerry get the axe tonight! Lisa and Drew are doing a great job. Drew and his partner are my favorites.

Have a great weekend everyone!

suzski
02-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I LOVE Drew. He has the personality of George, and the skill of Stacy. I'm rooting for him all the way because, as much as I appreciate Stacy's skill, I don't feel a connection with her.

Snooty
02-11-2006, 09:29 PM
I LOVE Drew. He has the personality of George, and the skill of Stacy. I'm rooting for him all the way because, as much as I appreciate Stacy's skill, I don't feel a connection with her.

OMG! Do I ever agree with you. We all are for Drew and his partner! That dude can dance and then some!

luvangel72
02-19-2006, 08:00 PM
I love Drew, but also I love Lisa. She is a phenomenol dancer. But boy is she starting to look really old! As is her husband! I love to watch all of them dance though. I've never seen skating with the stars though.