PDA

View Full Version : Hooters ticks me off....

Buslady469
01-31-2006, 05:38 PM
DH and I ordered from Hooters for dinner tonight, with our order we asked for a side of fries, and 2 ranches and celery, a Philly cheese steak sandwiches and the Buffalo Platter, with the 3 mild hot sauce. I went a picked it up, the girl bejind the counter read back everything to me that we had ordered. We have NEVER had problems calling in an order form there before, so my dumb a$$ didnt think about checking the order before I left. When I got home we had NO fries, only 1 ranch and our Buffalo platter was so spicy hot we couldn't even eat it. To say the least, I went to Mc Donalds, itwas close, and I was starving.....

iluvmybaby
01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
We just had a similiar bad experience here except it was a Sonic not a Hotters :rolleyes:

hotwheelstx
01-31-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry. I would find your local number and call and complain. I've done this with other restaurants in the past and have had great results.

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/

Good luck I know it's frustating.

Blondiex46
01-31-2006, 07:14 PM
I need to send you a philly cheese steak and you won't order one of them from there again.

LunaChick
01-31-2006, 09:11 PM
Nothing like a Philly cheese steak from Tony Luke's in Philly. :cool:

Out2Lunch
02-01-2006, 06:14 AM
That kinda stuff happens to us ALL the time. It makes you want to scream! The last time it happened, I decided to complain. We got our whole order again the next day....so, I'd at least let them know how upset you were and that you had to go get something else to eat.....

I think I order a Philly cheesesteak from anywhere that has one....:) When I order, DH always says, "how did I know!?" I'd love to have a REAL Philly though ;)

KEARLA
02-01-2006, 07:20 AM
We have a McDonald's here that sold my friend a cheesburger without the burger :eek: . She got back to work with her lunch and found she had the buns, cheese, ketchup, etc., but no meat.

kyswpgrl
02-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah I have a run of bad luck with both fast food and sit-down restaurants. I found it does pay off to complain though (within reason that is). Applebee's is my absolute worst and I won't even begin on all the things I've had happen to me there. As much as we eat out though, you'd be surprised that usually at least one item in every order we have is wrong.

I even had a run-in with Chick-fil-A this past Saturday. DH ordered an 8 piece nuggets value meal, along with meals for myself and my two kids. We then drove home, which is 20 miles away, and sat down to eat our lunch. Poor dh was left with 3 of these teeny tiny little sandwiches...think it was part of the breakfast minute (it was 10:50am when we ordered). Anyway, I called them as soon as he discovered this and they are supposed to send him a free coupon for a combo meal. Hopefully they will come through on it for him.

Oh and twice in the last year I've ordered a Chicken BLT salad at Wendy's, gotten home, and there's no chicken in it whatsoever! When that happened, I would call them and they put my name on the books to get a free one the next time around. :)

cSoReNSoN
02-01-2006, 07:52 PM
I have learned you always check your order before leaving! haha Even if they say it's all there, you have to doublecheck.

callsheb
02-01-2006, 09:38 PM
we always get online to the site and complain usually we get free meal tickets or the manager locally calls and we get a free meal. One night dh threw such a fit about not getting his shrimp with the rest of our meal they picked our whole tab up that was chili's i feel if you spend money on a meal you should get what you ordered if not they are going to hear about it from us.

Buslady469
02-01-2006, 09:43 PM
I emailed Hooters and I complained...still waiting to hear back from them.....The girl who took the order over the phone, she was a real ditz, an when I picked up the food, she was as ditzy as she sounded! I waited tables, but I was never an airhead...(that was ugly huh?)

I think that i am going to boycot Hooters...all they have in there are these SKINNY, blonde barbie doll looking girls , who have to stuff their bra to make any money!

need4free
02-03-2006, 11:45 PM
I think that i am going to boycot Hooters...all they have in there are these SKINNY, blonde barbie doll looking girls , who have to stuff their bra to make any money!
And what did you expect to see in a place called HOOTERS? :confused:

I can't stand to eat there anyway, the food is gross. :p

punkypoo
02-09-2006, 01:11 PM
I went to Chik-fil-a one time, at the mall, and ordered food for me and my daughter. I gave the lady my money, she got my food together and gave it to me. I asked her for my change and she swore that she had given it to me already. They actually took the cash drawer to the back and made me wait while they counted it to see if they were over. Our food was cold by the time they finished. I was so mad that I didn't go back there for years.
We have problems with fast food every where we go. It seems to go in waves though. Sometimes a place will be okay for a little while and then it will be awful, I guess it has something to do with the employees. We wouldn't go to Burger King for a long time because they were always out of certain size cups or fries or they would be out of chicken nuggets or onion rings and it tasted awful any way. It's been okay lately though.
It's very aggravating, I try to always check my food before I leave. I've had that problem many times.

Starlady01
02-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Yes I've had problems in the past myself with resturants , fast food ect. Just when you get use to them not messing up and you don't check your food they mess it up.

Snooty
02-12-2006, 01:10 PM
I have never been to Hooters. We had one just open in our area. I don't think I'll be going.

Njean31
02-12-2006, 01:53 PM
And what did you expect to see in a place called HOOTERS? :confused:
:p

true that :confused: :confused: :confused:

tngirl
02-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Maybe you should have had Ted take care of your order. :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/displacedtngirl/ted_kennedy_hooters.jpg

Bliss
02-12-2006, 03:04 PM
LOL - That is awful. If I seen men dressed like that in a resturant, I'd turn right around and walk out....lol

Snooty
02-12-2006, 05:35 PM
MY EYES.....MY EYES!!!http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/scootinboots/laughing.gif

Njean31
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
yuk :)

gravittr
02-14-2006, 05:55 PM
are the prices there high saw the menu but no prices. we went to golden corral. and im always having problems there.

CajunBlu
02-15-2006, 01:08 AM
Ive only been to two "Hooters" in my life, one in Metairie La. and one in Gretna La. And I have to say that both had excellent food, service and waitresses.
I worked down the street from the one in Metairie, and would stop in there for lunch and a lot of times for supper. And the one in Gretna me and a bunch of guys from the bar would stop in quite often to eat, drink, and of course watch the girls :D :D , and all the girls that worked at both were nice to look at, and sexy. :D :D And none of us had a problem with that.

Robert

hotwheelstx
02-15-2006, 04:13 AM
Speak of the devil....neighbors wanting to celebrate Valentine's Day lastnite,wanted to go to HOOTERS. I said no thank you. DH went though. Boy, was he sorry when he got home....long wait, order wrong, food cold when it arrived.

Guess hubby won't be going there again. He'd never been. I have and won't ever go again. However, the neighbors hubby went with hubby/wife....love the place. Ought to own stock they eat there so much................NO THANK YOU NOT ME!!!!! :confused: :confused: