PDA

View Full Version : Man I feel so sorry for best friend

dlwt
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
My best friends house got broken into yesterday but they just didnt break it, they litteraly deystroyed her house. Took everything out of cupboards, closets, threw food all around, broke ,mirros, china cabinets etc.etc. I feel so very sorry for her. Some stuff was stolen but just such a MESS. I mean they threw eggs all over. Why dont people leave other peoples stuff alone, thats the biggest problem!!!

hblueeyes
01-31-2006, 10:33 AM
I am so sorry for her. it is a terrible thing to be robbed and to loose your possessions but worse is the feeling of no feeling safe in your home any more. It sounds like aome punk kids. I would not be surprised if they knew them.

Me :p

Out2Lunch
01-31-2006, 10:37 AM
That sounds malicious to me....I hope it wasn't someone that was mad at your friend. Did this happen during the day? If so, maybe someone saw something....anyhow, thank goodness your friend is OK. It seems like if she had been home, things could have been much worse. (((HUGS))) to your friend!

kyswpgrl
01-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah, to me it sounds like it went way beyond a regular robbery. It's like they had a vendetta against your friend or someone in that household. I hope they are able to get it taken care of.

dlwt
01-31-2006, 11:00 AM
I think its their neighbors or friends of their neighbor. My friends have been married 30+ years their only son is married as well. Their neighbor has alot of cop troubles and dont know if that includes drugs. So sad. The worst part is like throwing eggs around the house man how awful. My Dad who is always so calm says its sickening just plain sickening.... I know it will take along time for them to fele safe again, I know when I have been robbed with no damage but a broken window I was spooked for a long time

belcherpi
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM
When I lived at home with my parents we had an incident similar to this happen to us. A couple of neighbor kids came in our house, they didn't take anything but they made a heck of a mess. They pulled everything out of drawers and closets and threw it all over the house. Dishes and pots and pans were pulled out of cabinets. Once they were finished pulling everything out they sprayed shaving cream all over everything. We were real lucky that the rest of our neighbors came in to help clean up the mess.

cls
01-31-2006, 12:35 PM
I am so sorry

hotwheelstx
01-31-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm so sorry for your friend and their belongings. It happened to my mom's house about 15 years ago. She hasn't felt the same since.

tsquared
01-31-2006, 02:27 PM
How sad people have to act this way...........

Trishntx
01-31-2006, 02:45 PM
I was about to make the suggestion that you and your neighbors should all get together and help her clean the house and make repairs. Not only will she appreciate it, but it might restore her belief that there are still decent people out there willing to help and not destroy.

mesue
01-31-2006, 03:26 PM
I doubt it would make your friend feel better but just in case this is what happened to my daughter several years ago. She kept having problems with the upstairs neighbor, and had to call the cops several times. The apartment she lived in got broke into their stuff trashed but instead of eggs they urinated and smeared their feces on the walls and furniture, my daughter ended up haivng to toss over half her stuff including furniture, plus had to clean it up. We are all sure of who did it but the law of course could not prove it since no one saw anyone and their not going to run DNA over a robbery. My daughter moved away shortly after that to a house where she was the only tenant.

Njean31
01-31-2006, 04:28 PM
that sucks! it's either like mentioned already someone with a vendetta against them or a gang of juveniles. when i was younger, i heard about something like this happening but they put they also killed the families pets by putting one in the washer and one in the microwave. i'd love to get a hold of someone like that without fear of arrest :mad:

mesue
01-31-2006, 05:06 PM
I agree its some kind of vendetta, anyone robbing would be in and out as quickly as possible. Dlwt if your friend can afford it moving woud be the best option, staying and allowing them to victimize them any further would be fruitless. I know many would see moving, as allowing this person or persons who did this as winning, but having to live next to those morons and having to put up with their crap any further certainly would not be considered winning either. Also if they are people who would do something like this and they are involved in drugs you never know what other elements they are going to bring to your doorstep or what else they might do.
Your friends should do what is best for them and move if they can.

iluvmybaby
01-31-2006, 06:09 PM
A friend of my moms got her house broken into like that, it was a vendetta too because they didnt steal anything, just smashed the house up and destroyed all they could.

dlwt
02-01-2006, 08:08 AM
My friends own their house I beleive they only owe about 29,000 more so I am thinking they will be thinking about moving. They have lived there foreever. The whole thing is sad. I have known other people who have had their house trashed. I wish the kids or whoever did this realize what they do, I wish they had to clena it up as well