PDA

View Full Version : MyPoints & Ebay

Fishboysmom
01-30-2006, 07:52 AM
Sorry if this is a repost but it is new to me...

MyPoints has added ebay to their shopping page.
You have to access ebay through the MyPoints site to get the points.
Here are the details:

You will receive 2 Points per Dollar for every purchase you make (excluding those in the real estate, auto and travel categories). If you have previously registered with eBay, you will earn 2 Points per Dollar. There is no need to re-register.

Note: eBay will remember you only for a period of seven days from the point you make your initial bid. If your auction is more than seven days from ending, please make sure you check your auction through MyPoints within the closing seven days. This will ensure you receive your Points.

barefooted
01-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks! Sure didn't know this. Prowling on ebay right now. :)

ithastobe
01-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Kewl!! thanks for the post... never knew that. :) :) :)

pbjoho
02-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Could not find ebay on the mypoints site today. Have been using it for couple of weeks now it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?

MySweetLord
02-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Could not find ebay on the mypoints site today. Have been using it for couple of weeks now it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?

I thought maybe it was for NEW users, one time only?

kirsche
02-03-2006, 02:59 PM
The offer seems to come and go. I've received it in my email several times, and it usually works for about a week, then it's gone again. But I've never seen it posted at their site.

mtngirl
02-06-2006, 05:43 AM
Dear Member,

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Services.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in the Earn Points portion
of the MyPoints Program. At MyPoints, we strive to have a
variety of vendors available to maximize Point-earning opportunities
for our members. Unfortunately, eBay is not a current
participant. Offers on the MyPoints site may change from time-to-time, and
we apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to check the
‘Shopping’ section of the site to see great offers that are
currently available. Thank you for your valued membership.

Best regards,

Gareth S.
MyPoints Member Services
:(

goldtime
02-06-2006, 03:47 PM
If you are a member of quickrewards they give 2% cash back for ebay.

kirsche
02-17-2006, 11:02 PM
It's back! I just saw it under Shopping. It says:

eBay Web
2 Points per dollar
Great News! MyPoints members now get 2 Points per dollar on eBay purchases.
You will receive 2 Points per Dollar for every purchase you make (excluding those in the real estate, auto and travel categories). If you have previously registered with eBay, you will earn 2 Points per Dollar. There is no need to re-register.

Note: eBay will remember you only for a period of seven days from the point you make your initial bid. If your auction is more than seven days from ending, please make sure you check your auction through MyPoints within the closing seven days. This will ensure you receive your Points.

paterd
02-21-2006, 06:33 AM
If you are a member of quickrewards they give 2% cash back for ebay.
YES, and Quick Rewards actually pays you, quickly, without having to beg for it!

Bonbonely
02-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Now that sux! I shop at ebay all the time and never once thought to look at any of the programs!! You can bet I will from now on. LOL Thanks!

kirsche
02-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Now that sux! I shop at ebay all the time and never once thought to look at any of the programs!! You can bet I will from now on. LOL Thanks!

Some freebie boards also have a link that gives them credit, which helps support the board financially....Not sure if this one does? Usually if I can't get credit through some site, I try to use the link for one of the freebie boards I'm a member of.