PDA

View Full Version : Sexual hazing and deceit

hblueeyes
01-29-2006, 06:13 AM
I am furious. In November there was a T-bagging incident on the wrestling bus home from a meet. I asked what it was and was grossed out when my son told me. I immediately called the school and complained. It did not happen to my son but I dont care.

T-bagging is where they expose their male genitalia and put it in your face. Four freshman team members were assualted this way by the 18 (almost 19)year old captain of the team. This captain is currently on probation for other incidents. We had to file a police report on this kid a year ago when he threaten to kill our family and burn our house down. We have had problems with him for 2 years. My youngest thought he was the "bomb". A good wrestler, then he discovered what a loser he was and separated himself from this young man. Well that ticked him off. He is almost 19 and has no friends under the age of 16. His girlfriend is a neighbor of ours and is 15 years old. He shhots pennys out of car windows while driving on the expressway, this is when my son discovered he was a loser. He was arrested for shooting an air rifle at black people at a nearby shopping mall and got probation while he was already on probation for other stuff.

Anyway, some Moms found out and pressed the school for action. They expelled the 3 boys involved 2 juniors and 1 senior. They are currently at a school for troubled youth but the juniors will be allowed at the school next year and the senior (team captain) if he completes his work at the other school will be able to receive his diploma from the high school which expelled him. How crazy is this. They also said that the 3 wrestling coaches would be suspended from coaching for the rest of the wrestling season. Then I find out from my son that they are actually taking turns 2-3 weeks at a time from not coaching. I cannot believe the deciet from the school. I also cannot believe that sexual assualt charges were not filed.

During the waitng game before the school board had their meetiing about the expulsion, but while suspended from school, the head idiot captain was overheard by my son saying he was going to the wrestling meet at school with his Mom and they were going to attack another wrestling Mom because she was the one who explained what T-bagging was to the other Moms. Fortunately my son reported it to the coach and their plan was never put into action.

And the kids all think the coaches and wrestlers were too hard on. How crazy!

Me

Freebeemom
01-29-2006, 07:30 AM
What an awful situation. I don't want to diminish this, but it is going on everywhere. Why can't teachers /coaches put a stop to this? Perhaps it is because we live in a sue happy environment, where if you discipline a bad student, the parents will sue. Bullying is a terriable thing. I am sorry your son has to go through this. Hopefully, he will stay away from this freak until he is out of High school..

hblueeyes
01-29-2006, 08:06 AM
If my son had been t-bagged I would have pressed charges and suing the student and his parents if possible. I would have demanded that the other kids not be allowed back and would have fought to prevent the senior from getting his diploma from the school that expelled him. Let him have a diploma from the troubled youth school and let them explain that to the college that accepted him. This kid was barely passing his classes yet he got a college to accept him because he is a good wrestler.

We wonder why our education system is going down the tubes, examples like this one is the reason. No one wants to take carge and be accountable. Everyone has a reason. Little Johnny has no father in the home. My Dad died when I was 8 and my broither was 9. We did not grafitti up the neighborhood or bully people and my mother never had excuses if we did wrong we were punished. If a neighbors window got broke accidently while playing ball, we had to apologize, and pay for the window doing stuff for the neighbor usually byt sometimes we had to find work to pay it off. If we did something wrong on purpose, watch out and you never, ever lied. It was just something we could not do. I feared my Mom more than the police so I never got into trouble.

The coaches,school and these boys along with the parents should be held accountable. I believe the school did the bare minimum when more could have been done.

Me :p

YankeeMary
01-29-2006, 10:40 AM
I am afraid to say if I was "Tbagged" someone would be missing thiers. A simple little bunch would put the big bully to his knees at least for a couple of minutes, just enough time to jump on him and beat the everloving crap out of him. This is ridiculous. What would make a young man want to put his thing in another guys face? Sounds like these kids have some serious issues. I do believe I would be keeping my son off this bus and I would take him to his meets. I would seriously be afraid of what my son would do if someone ever did this to him. Parents really need to wake up. I wish you and your son luck.

Quaker_Parrots
01-29-2006, 11:08 AM
I wonder what your local media would do if they had all of that information????

hblueeyes
01-29-2006, 01:16 PM
It was on the local news and the paper then it hit the evening news in Chicago. But apparently when they said that 3 coaches would be suspended from coaching for the rest of the season I am sure no one knew that they would take turns being suspended.

me :p

mosdata1
01-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I would call the police & press charges. What they did was a sexual assault!
The fact that he is over 18 would be a major issue I would be pushing. That would qualify him as a sexual predator. He is an adult preying on children under 16. Do NOT stop pressing the issue until you get a proper response. I would also tell the school that if they didn't 'really' punish the coaches, the press would hear of this again.

hblueeyes
01-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Unfortunately I cannot do a thing. It is up to the parents of those assaulted to press the issue. This did not happen to my son. He had no knowledge of it at the time it was happening because he distanced himself from these punks before the incident. But if it were my kid I would be at the States Attorneys office daily giving them he**, espically since the one doing it was currently on probation for other crimes.

excuseme
01-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Is it just me or is there A LOT of homosexual activity associated with wrestling. I would not let my kids partake in such nonsense.

kyswpgrl
01-30-2006, 07:23 AM
Is it just me or is there A LOT of homosexual activity associated with wrestling. I would not let my kids partake in such nonsense.

Hmmm...maybe I should ask my dh about that. LOL I really don't consider t-bagging a homosexual activity. It's definitely a male chauvinist activity.

Willow
01-30-2006, 07:30 AM
I had never heard the term tea bagging before so I looked it up and it said that it's when a male puts his testicles into someone's mouth. It also said it's very popular in gay bars. I guess I live a sheltered life because I have never heard of this before.

morninglight23
01-30-2006, 07:40 AM

I don't know where there came...I've never heard/seen that there's homosexual activity associated with wrestling.....my son is a wrestler. The tea bagging incident has nothing to do with homosexuality it's called stupidity and kids that think they can get away with crap like that! OMG I wonder what kind of mother this kid has!

kyswpgrl
01-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Hmmm...well what I gathered was they just stuck their privates in the other guys' faces. Which of course is bad enough, but not as bad as the definition that was given here for tea bagging. I don't think they would have taken it THAT far, but I wasn't there so of course I don't know. In that case, then yes...I would consider it either a homosexual activity or molestation.

hblueeyes
01-30-2006, 09:30 AM
To clarify: 3 boys expelled. The captain is 18 almost 19 years old. He did the t-bagging while the others held the victims down. Maybe the captain has some homosexual tendencies, I don't know but I do know that those that were on the receiving end did not agree or give permission to be hazed.

Whatever happened to spending the night in the cemetary as a hazing ritual? I think that would have been better. Hazing is stupid anyway.

Njean31
01-30-2006, 10:06 AM
To clarify: 3 boys expelled. The captain is 18 almost 19 years old. He did the t-bagging while the others held the victims down. Maybe the captain has some homosexual tendencies, I don't know but I do know that those that were on the receiving end did not agree or give permission to be hazed.

Whatever happened to spending the night in the cemetary as a hazing ritual? I think that would have been better. Hazing is stupid anyway.

i would think that anyone who would stick their naked penis in another boy or man's face (especially testicles in the mouth) would definatley have some homosexual tendencies.......not that it really matters. if anyone boy or man gay or straight put his naked penis up to or on my son's face, there'd be a big problem.

excuseme
01-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Do you think it'd be considered rape? I would think there would be at least an assault charge filed.

i would think that anyone who would stick their naked penis in another boy or man's face (especially testicles in the mouth) would definatley have some homosexual tendencies.......not that it really matters. if anyone boy or man gay or straight put his naked penis up to or on my son's face, there'd be a big problem.

mosdata1
01-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I would think that since you & others have knowledge of what transpired & since this matter is on record at the school, you should still be able to call the police & ask if charges have been filed & if not, why not. That is child abuse & molestation (an adult sexually attacking a minor). I would think that the school would be required to report this to the police. I would also notify CPS. I would make darn sure I made enough noise that the 18 year old would NOT be able to show his face in my son's school again!

Njean31
01-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Do you think it'd be considered rape? I would think there would be at least an assault charge filed.

no, rape is usually reserved for sexual penetration or a forced sex act. i think it would be sexual assault or harrassment.

Buslady469
01-30-2006, 10:48 PM
That is just down right sick....I am married, and I don't even want my face anywhere around my DH's private area....Sad, but true.....

kyswpgrl
01-31-2006, 07:08 AM
:rolleyes: Ummm...ok

Willow
01-31-2006, 07:11 AM
That is just down right sick....I am married, and I don't even want my face anywhere around my DH's private area....Sad, but true.....

That's not sad. Not everyone enjoys doing that. :D