PDA

View Full Version : My vent for the day!

loveswolfs
01-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Can some one tell me why in the freebie's ppl have to list thing's more than once? dont they look to see if things are listed all ready? Is it really that hard to look threw all the page's or do a dang search first???? and we wonder why the freebie's get bumped back 6 page's. Sorry but that's one of my pet peeve's. Or is it the " i got more post's than you do" kind of thing.

Sorry but that board is just starting to look junky with the same thing posted over and over cuz peep's just cant take the time to look past the first page :mad: .

firechic
01-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Reposts don't bother me. I am just thankful for the ones that I can catch. I wish this was the biggest problem in my life. :rolleyes:

Freebeemom
01-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Reposts don't bother me. I am just thankful for the ones that I can catch. I wish this was the biggest problem in my life. :rolleyes:

I agree, doesn't bother me. I am just thankful.

Thanks for those that try!

Jaxx
01-26-2006, 04:15 PM
It doesn't bother me either

luvangel72
01-26-2006, 11:41 PM
I sometimes like the reposts since when I come to the board I only check the 1st page most days so I miss a lot. The reposts give me a chance to get something I may otherwise have missed. I don't usually mind, that is unless I am PMSing..... :eek: lol