PDA

View Full Version : Freeride Help...Please

hotwheelstx
01-24-2006, 10:04 AM
If anyone was a member of Freeride a few years back you'll know what I'm talking about. When they closed the first time I lost over 15,000 that I never received. Anyway, I've rejoined. How do you make points now? They used to have the bus that you could ride and make around 200 pts. a day for the ride visiting websites. Now, I'm not sure how to get the points. I maybe get around 20 pts. a day clicking. Is there an easier way???? TIA.

hotwheels ;) ;)

MaineGal2
01-24-2006, 10:46 AM
At the moment there are no other ways that I know of, you just missed out on over 1800 a day everybody is just hopeing they will have more ways again very soon, keep a check on this board somebody will post as soon as something comes up, they had a lull a few months ago so hope it is just a matter of time

junior08
01-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Make sure you do the OTX survey daily. If you qualify for the survey it is about 15 minutes long and you receive 500 points, if you don't qualify, it is only about 2 minutes and you receive 50 points. Any other survey sites on there also can get you between 400 & 700 points a day.

Surfergal
01-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Sorry, you missed big points- before xmas you could get 1800 pts daily for clicking on one ad, the up to 3500+/day for watching films, before that lots of pts for hotjobs clicks

Now - 4 pts/day for hot jobs, 10-12 pts a day for cabs, plus 50/500 for OTX survey, there are also grocery coupons - points for printing, newsletters to sign up for, 25 pts make it your home page , other surveys, lots of emails at 5+ pts each (sometimes another OTX 50/500 one too). you also should be able to get 1 pt for each shopping ad on the web, first time click only.