PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the stars

Surfergal
01-20-2006, 06:59 PM
ok why is master p still there? or jerry (does anyone really want to watch them dance again? ) or geriatric "Gorgeous" George

Why was Tatum voted off?

suzski
01-23-2006, 12:28 PM
I enjoy watching George and Jerry. At least they have charisma and some modicum of skill.

As for Master P....I wish his fan base would realize that this is a DANCING competition, and not a popularity contest. It's the same on virtually every reality show where the audience gets to vote and it's really starting to tick me off! This is the very reason that I stopped watching AmIdol!

Come on America, vote with your brain, wilya?!

Steena
01-24-2006, 10:09 AM
I agree! It was a shock and to his partner Ashley as well, that they were not one of the couples to be eliminated. The guy cannot dance and is not even trying. If he doesn't get eliminated this next round, something needs to be changed. Deserving dance partners are going to undeservingly be eliminated.

monii222
01-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Who got the boot tonight?

SLance68
01-28-2006, 09:31 AM
Mr. I am too good to wear those dancing shoes. Finally master p and Ashley were voted off.

loveswolfs
01-28-2006, 09:01 PM
So glad to hear they were the one's.

suzski
01-29-2006, 05:57 PM
:D Yesssss!!!! :D

So long Master P!

Anthill
01-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I stopped watching because of that. I thought it was a disgrace how he was treating this. He was acting as if wearing the shoes and actually trying to learn to dance was going to bruise his ego. Like he was taking some kind of stand in saying this is who I am and I am not going to change for anyone. BLAH BLAH HELLO you are on Dancing w/ the stars, we are not asking you to run around NAKED, if you didn't want to really give it your ALL then why are you on the show??? I Know his son was supposed to be on originally but that is no excuse for his attitude. Its a shame because his partner was really good, and the people that got the boot before him were better than him and he lasted longer which is terrible.

STEELERS1
02-02-2006, 11:33 AM
Barry Manilow will be singing on Dancing With The Stars on Friday night, ( 2-3-06 ).

Anthill
02-07-2006, 07:06 PM
OH Man and I missed it. Wonder why my Replay TV didn't tape that. It must not have been mentioned in the program that Barry would be singing. Whenever it is mentioned my replay tv tapes it for me. He was on both Ellen and Martha the other day and both sows taped.
:(

Snooty
02-11-2006, 08:44 AM
I am so glad George was voted off last night. He has all the charm in the world...but he can't dance. I was glad Jerry stayed. I think he's come a long way.

Happy Saturday to all. :)