PDA

View Full Version : The Herron Group in Tampa has a focus group for parents of children 0-36 months

maria36
01-19-2006, 08:22 AM
Hello! You have received this email because you signed up to participate in marketing research projects with us from time to time, and our client has approved our use of this method of communication with potential respondents. We are currently working on a project and would like to see if you or someone you know would be interested in participating. All qualified participants will be compensated.

- Do you or anyone you know have a child ages 0-36 months? If so, you might qualify to participate in an upcoming market research study.

PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY so we can determine if you meet the client's specifications for participation. You will need the Project ID code whether you call in or respond via email, so please jot that number down for easy reference.

PROJECT ID Code: 10E

VIA PHONE:

¨ Call (813) 282-3793.

¨ If required to leave a message, include your name and day & evening contact numbers.

VIA EMAIL:

¨ Email Info@herrongroup.com

¨ Include your Full name, project code and phone Number.

Thank you for any assistance you can give us!

The Herron Group

JKATHERINE
01-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Do you know if you have to live in Tampa to qualify to participate in this one?

Out2Lunch
01-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Thanks;) Hope I hear something!!!

PrincessArky
01-21-2006, 05:56 AM
thanx

I dont live in the tampa area but I know lots of time companies do the online ones or phone in ones so I gave it a shot