PDA

View Full Version : just shoot me...please

Urban Cowgirl
01-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Cannot find my coupon folder ANYWHERE. I feel sick at the thought I might have left it in my shopping cart. ALL that savings down the drain. Worst part is I have no idea what store I would have left it in and then if I did leave it in a store I have to hope that someone would turn it in!!! Still hoping I find it, but hope is fading fast!! :(

dv8grl
01-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Oy! That happened to me once, I left my coupons right at the register, got home and freaked out. I was lucky, I only shopped at one store that day, so I quickly called them up and asked if they had found'em & sure enough they did & they held'em for me right at the service counter.

Call all the stores you were at, its highly possible that they have'em!!!

need4free
01-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I already said thanks Urban Cowgirl :confused:

Army-Mom
01-17-2006, 05:41 AM
I did that years ago, I took groceries out of the buggy and put them into car and had coupons in buggy and just put buggy up and left them in it. I called the store that I was at and no one had turned them in... :(

freeplease
01-17-2006, 06:54 AM
I THOUGHT I had lost mine once, and I tore the car, house, etc. apart looking for them. They had worked their way to the bottom of my huge purse. Needless to say, I was grateful AND felt like a total dork. lol