PDA

View Full Version : How come

firechic
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
some people on here can be rude, or even outright ignorant, and their posts stay. Case in point, the loganhunter thread. Yet when I say something, my comments are edited out? Is it a case of "it's not what you know, it's who you know"?

buttrfli
01-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I dunno?? Who's editing your comments? I saw it and thought it was tad rude, but it sure wasn't worth editing.

Its sure not a case of who you know.. if it was, I'd be deleting stuff all day LOL...

seriously tho.. I don't know who edited it or why.

tngirl
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
I dunno?? Who's editing your comments? I saw it and thought it was tad rude, but it sure wasn't worth editing.

Its sure not a case of who you know.. if it was, I'd be deleting stuff all day LOL...

seriously tho.. I don't know who edited it or why.

Well it wasn't me!!! :D

I don't think I have ever had any of my comments edited before :confused: . I know I have gotten some threads locked though :eek:

ahippiechic
01-12-2006, 03:58 PM
It's usually a case of "what they see & what they don't see". Or what gets report and complained about.

I've had comments edited too and whole threads deleted. It happens sometimes.

Bliss
01-12-2006, 04:56 PM
some people on here can be rude, or even outright ignorant, and their posts stay. Case in point, the loganhunter thread. Yet when I say something, my comments are edited out? Is it a case of "it's not what you know, it's who you know"?

You may have nailed it.

I have noticed most of your posts are edited. To save yourself & whoever keeps editing your posts a lot of time, just post, "rude comments removed." :D ;)

iluvmybaby
01-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Comment removed, just kidding!!! <----------

firechic
01-12-2006, 05:50 PM
comments removed. ;)

need4free
01-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Maybe it's all in how well you troll. :confused:

tngirl
01-12-2006, 06:11 PM
troll? where's a troll?

firechic
01-12-2006, 06:55 PM
I've been here a fairly long time..I don't think I qualify. I do state my opinons, as do others here. Actually, mine are quite tame compared to some I have read.