PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching Project Runway Season 2??

Donnagg123
01-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I think it is great! I laugh when Santino throws his little "tantrums" lol. However he is da bomb when it comes to designing.

Who do you predict will go tonight?

I think Marla will go....therefore since it was said the partner is going as well whoever she is with will go too. She just is not very creative. Butwho knows. If Santino throws another fit he may be the one to go.

Anthill
01-11-2006, 08:20 PM
I think Santino is a JERK!!! And the Lingeri (sp) he designed was hideous!!! I felt bad for Daniel because even though all his peices looked alike it was way better than Santino's. Plus the fact that he threw Emmet to the wolves like they said. I also felt bad for Guadalupe, I like Marla but she really should have been let go last week when she made the same dress as the dress that Nicki was wearing. I am rooting for the other Daniel w/ the long hair!!!!

Donnagg123
01-11-2006, 09:06 PM
You are right on. He is very egotistical, lol. I think he is good at what he does, but like they said on this episode he always wants to prove a point about how well he can be creative and a lot of the time he goes too far. He takes over when he has to work with someone and doesn't give them a chance. What I didn't understand about the lingere thing is he showed heidi the design and she was like wow cool and when she saw it she was like uhh awful. Well if you didn't like the design why did you pick it??

SPOILER ALERT!!

I had a feeling when diana went with marla she was signing her death warrant. I felt like marla just leeched off of diana. That is why she was so upset when they said the pair will be out. Before, she just agree with everything diana said then after she started putting in ideas but it was too late. You can tell Santino gets upset when he doesn't win everytime, but he needs to get over it and stop throwing his baby tantrums, lol. You are right daniel (the one left) and his partner deserved to win. It looked very BR. I can'twait for next week!

suzski
01-12-2006, 06:28 AM
I agree with you guys about Santino....he drives me INSANE!!!! I am hooked on the show...have been since the first year. I agree Marla should have been the one to go....the woman is 51 years old and afraid to let herself go and design from her heart...unfortunately, she needs to do it soon or she'll never do it.

Donnagg123
01-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Who did you guys pick for tonight to win and lose? I picked Nick to win and Zulema out.

BTW here is a link to BR Daniel & Andrae's Design:
http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=5023&pid=386890

suzski
01-19-2006, 06:54 AM
I liked Nick, Daniel and Kara's design....HATED Santino and really didn't care for Zulema's either. I also did not understand why they had such an issue with Emmet's outfit.... oh well, guess that's why THEY are in the business and I'm not :o

katkat777
02-10-2006, 05:29 AM
So sad to see my Uncle Nick go!!! So sad. I love Santino's impression of Tim Gunn it is dead on!! I went to the Bravo website and viewed the bonus video. There is one where Santino is doing his impression of Tim Gunn saying the lyrics to Nine Inch Nails "Closer" OMG too much!! "Andrae I want to f--- you like an animal." I almost peed myself.

my prediction final 3: Daniel Chloe and dare I say it Santino

suzski
02-10-2006, 07:38 AM
katkat, I SO hope that you are wrong about Santino. Kara has really been on her game the last 2 episodes, and hopefully she will edge Santino and his incomplete monstrosities out. To me, Santino would do better to do stand up comedy because he is funny!

As for Nick...last week it was Andrae and now Nick! I miss them both!

Donnagg123
02-10-2006, 07:14 PM
I have to agree that Santino needs to either step up his game or go. No matter how "feminine" Nicks outfit was atleast it was finished and professional looking. It had some wrinkles, but nothing compare to Santinos. His was crap basically, and for him to ask Kara to lie was bad too.

His glaringly stood out from the rest this week and not in a good way. I loved him in the beginning, but now it seems he just does not care anymore and it shows in his work. Ironically I kinda feel like he is the Wendy this season. Almost like the ******* child (figuratively speaking) that no one wants to work with or associate with.

I also feel like he judges are harsh on him no matter if he does good or not. His leaf outfit was better than Daniels. I feel like (with the exception of this past week) that Daniel was like the golden boy. I thought Andres inspiration design was much more clever and imaginative than Daniels. Contrary to what Michael Koors thinks it is harder to take something ugly like gutter water and turn it into something so elegant and beautiful. It is easy to see the beauty in something that already is beautiful and be inspired. I thought Andre was really picking up steam there towards his end and was going to make it farther than he did. How sad.

On a side note, I think they are going to start fashion week really soon (in real time), so it would be interesting to see who wins it in the end.

Anthill
02-20-2006, 03:12 PM
I feel bad for Kara because she has been getting better. And to keep Cloie who doesn't even know if she want it or not now. Is terrible for the toher three who can taste it that's how much they wantit.!!!! I really like Daniel but I have to say that the dresses that they made we all nice nothing spectacular. But I think that what Santino made was better suited for Oman (the model) maybe they should have been told before they went shopping that they were going to dress her. That makes a difference in designing!!!! BUT I am glad that Daniel is still there, cause I love him.

kyswpgrl
02-20-2006, 04:43 PM
my prediction final 3: Daniel Chloe and dare I say it Santino

Looks like you were right! Although I was beginning to think Chloe was going to get the boot this last time. :( I think Daniel is going to win all.