PDA

View Full Version : My week from hell..just need to whine!

luvangel72
01-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Last week was a week from hell. Monday morning I woke up, went to grab a pepsi and all there was was an empty pepsi box. Should have known then just to go back to bed for the week! lol Went to turn on my computer and it wouldn't turn on. Nothing..just dead! So monday night took it into to get fixed. Tuesday called to check on it and it was the mother board. Don't know anything about computers but I know its not cheap! I was told it would be $200.00 to get it fixed. Then Tuesday night, my daughter woke me up about midnight with stomach pains. Sat up half the night with her, finally got her to sleep. Still sick Wednesday, made an appointment for her, couldn't get in til Thursday morning. Thursday morning she could hardly move pain was so bad. Got there at 11am, they poked and prodded her all day, finally did a ct scan at 2:30 and realized it was appendicitis. So they did emergency surgery on her Thursday night. Luckily everything went well. But I had to stay with her at the hospital that night because she was scared. Didn't get any sleep since they wake her every hour. We came home friday night, but I still didn't get much sleep over the weekend since I was constantly checking on her and hearing her every movement. Finally she is better. Still sore but did go to school today. And my puter is back. Cost $250. So heres to a better week this week! Thanks for reading..I just needed to whine. I feel better now! lol

kyswpgrl
01-09-2006, 07:01 PM
That is a pretty crappy week. Glad your daughter is doing better and you were able to get your computer fixed. Hope this week is better for you. (((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Tasha405
01-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Aww, glad your little one is feeling better. Hope this week is better for ya. :)

abbynme
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
:D :rolleyes: Thank goodness everything went well! What an experience, huh?!!! I feel for you and hope things turn upward! :p

ang in NC
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Lucky you only had to stay 1 night. My dau was in 4 days!!! I know what you mean no sleep!! And whenever I reach in and there is no Mt Dew -it's going to be a bad day. Hang in there.

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Glad she is ok, that could have been tragic.

Have a great night sleep :)

luvangel72
01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks everyone for all the luvs! Lacie is doing much better, still pretty sore but getting better each day. She goes next Tuesday to get her steri-strips taken off and she is already whining that she has to wait that long! And I went out and bought 3 cases of pepsi....I'm not starting out another week with no pepsi in the fridge! And so far this week has been pretty uneventful..... knock on wood! Monday started out with a package from my secret pal so I knew it would be a good week!

hotwheelstx
01-10-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm glad everything went well for you and your daughter. Hopefully this week will be A LOT better for you.

We only get as much as we can handle. I truly believe that. Glad your computer's up and running for you. Aren't they a pain??? ;) ;)

Army-Mom
01-11-2006, 06:05 AM
glad to hear your daughter is doing better...