PDA

View Full Version : Yall are gonna think Im crazy, but GEEZE, is he doing this on PURPOSE???

cpbaby
12-31-2005, 03:55 PM
My 17 yr old is a ladies man. MAJORLY. He acts very aloof and uninterested alot of the time and I think that attracts them more(I know it did me when I was that age).

I was a wild child when I was growing up. I ran away from home when I was 17 with "the love of my life"-"Teddy". We split up and I came home and then married Anthony's sperm donor the following year. Anthony has an INTENSE "on again, off again" relationship with Teddy's neice. Currently they are "off again" BUT, BUT, BUT he is NOW dating the DAUGHTER of the guy I went to my junior prom with and lost my virginity to.

Although it is VERY far fetched since I have no idea where those pictures even ARE now, all day today I have had an unrelenting vision of them getting married and their wedding picture hanging on the wall next to my junior prom picture.

The only person left to make my life completely "out there" is the daughter of my date to the senior prom. I expect that to happen as soon as these two break up. :o

Tasha405
12-31-2005, 07:06 PM
he is NOW dating the DAUGHTER of the guy I went to my junior prom with and lost my virginity to.

LOL! I wonder what her dad thinks about it?

cpbaby
12-31-2005, 07:38 PM
LOL! I wonder what her dad thinks about it?

Actually, I wonder more what his WIFE thinks of it. She broke us up! LMAO!

Its not funny, but it is. Honestly, I dont have to deal with the whole mess UNLESS they get married or somebody ends up pregnant because he lives with my parents, but still.

Seriously, they may not realize who he is, exactly, since he has a different last name than I had then.

tommyjo
12-31-2005, 08:44 PM
SMALLTOWN, USA lol, been there, done that..it all worked out..I dated the son of my mothers former fiance..just happens in small towns/counties

Donnagg123
01-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Since you were a wildchild, I wonder if it is karma and you have to be like Earl on "My Name is Earl" and you have to do something to get the karma monkey off your back? :)

cpbaby
01-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Since you were a wildchild, I wonder if it is karma and you have to be like Earl on "My Name is Earl" and you have to do something to get the karma monkey off your back? :)

:eek: Could be. :rolleyes: I straightened up pretty well once I got married the first time(my sons sperm donor) and my current DH and I have been married almost 14 years. But, anything is possible. :p