PDA

View Full Version : ARG stupid little whine..

Mini
12-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I havent posted a vent/whine in a loooooong time because well..I dunno lol But anyways this is going to sound really stupid and not even worth posting about considering some of the stuff people are going through right now but ya gotta whine somewhere right??? Well anyways I know I shouldnt complain cause lots of people dont even have jobs but this really irks me. I dunno if Im suppose to mention this(he kept it all secretive an would barely tell me lol) but my bf is a body guard and you can just about imagine his schedule is so funked up hes always workin different times and sometimes straight through a week with no off time at all. Well my lil whine is that I didnt get to see him at all for Christmas cause they made him work which was a big deal to me cause ya know its Christmas but I got over it obviously cause I didnt whine about it till now lol So Im thinkin ok Its New Years Ill get to see him itll all be good welllll guess what? One of the guys he works with got sick and is in the hospital so guess who gets to work for him?? Umhum. So now I get to sit at home an watch the ball drop on tv with my bowl of popcorn just like every year an wait till the 6th to see him. But anyways enough of me boring you guys lol

Have a fun one dont drink to much!

queenangie
12-30-2005, 09:33 PM
(((Hugs)))

jada1989
12-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Im sorry, Happy New Years anyways...... :(

mom2cvam
12-30-2005, 11:11 PM
((((hugs))))

I'll be sitting home alone too because hubby has to tend bar now. He wasn't suppose to be working but because the owner is a friend he doesn't want to tell her no. I would've really liked to have spent New Years Eve with my hubby. :(

tammy77
12-31-2005, 03:38 AM
My hubby has to work to.He works 3rd shift but Ill be in bed anyway because I have to get up at 5am to go to work.First time since I can remember I wont be able to see the ball drop. :( :mad:

hblueeyes
12-31-2005, 04:36 AM
I worked as a bar tender many, many years ago and I loved working New Years eve. I had fun and would make about $450 for the night in tips. Now that was the late 70s So imagine what your hubby can make.

My question to Mini is why the big secret about his job? Makes me wonder.

Me :p

tsquared
12-31-2005, 06:36 AM
Awwwwwwwww Mini that sucks...........but there will be other more special occassions the 2 of you can spend together

MsLynn
12-31-2005, 04:09 PM
i'm sorry you feel this way.. but just be thankful you have someone who loves and cares for you, some of us don't even have that. lol and probably never will, lol

hopefully it'll get better for you soon

Mini
12-31-2005, 05:16 PM

First of all ((((hugs)))) to everyone who has to spend tonight by themselves. And second of all to answer your questions blue eyes...I have no idea :confused: I asked him a couple of times before we actually started going out and he would never tell me. The only thing that made him tell me was when I hugged him the first time my hand hit his gun and I asked him what it was, thats when he told me. I guess since hes a body guard for people he doesnt want it gettin out?? I dunno Its not a big issue for me as long as I know what hes doin an where hes at and that hes safe

dv8grl
12-31-2005, 08:05 PM
I hear ya sister.
I haven't seen my husband in 8 days, hes in Nashville working & buying our new house. So I'm stuck here in Arizona packing & cleaning.
Oy-vey!

Happy new years guys!

tommyjo
12-31-2005, 08:39 PM
I (we) are at home cause we are "old" and learned our lessons long ago, so watchin the grandkids tonight so our girls can lean theirs, or at least start learing them, lol.

firechic
12-31-2005, 09:24 PM
I (we) are at home cause we are "old" and learned our lessons long ago, so watchin the grandkids tonight so our girls can lean theirs, or at least start learing them, lol.
I hear ya!

mom2cvam
12-31-2005, 10:45 PM
I worked as a bar tender many, many years ago and I loved working New Years eve. I had fun and would make about $450 for the night in tips. Now that was the late 70s So imagine what your hubby can make.

Me :p

I wish he was making big tips but he's not. The friend he is helping out has a private party booked out there and the ones having the party are known for being bad tippers. I don't care about the tips, I want to spend time with my husband. Thats more important to me then the little bit of money he's going to make.

butteryfly830
01-01-2006, 04:14 AM
Tommyjo,
You are so right, it is more fun to sit at home with the grands anyhow. To many drunks on the road to worry about. And Mini,, you say all you care about is that you b/f is safe. Hmmmmmmm, he is a gun carrying body guard, for someone that needs protected by a gun? Maybe the mob? LOL Just a thought. Just be happy he is working and not out doing something else, when he can't be with you. I can imagine how you must feel though, I have been married 37 yrs and with my hubby a yr before that and have NEVER had to spend a Christmas or New Year's without him, it must be lonesome. Cheer up, you know he love's you.
Linda

Mini
01-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Tommyjo,
Hmmmmmmm, he is a gun carrying body guard, for someone that needs protected by a gun? Maybe the mob? LOL Just a thought.

LOL gosh I hope not cause then Id be in trouble! He doesnt work for anyone famous or anything just "important" people that fly in to the air port or something. You know those high class familys that pay big bucks to have someone body guard them for a few days while they are in town. But Ill have to ask him about this mob thing that has me interested now :D

VALENA-)45
01-02-2006, 06:35 PM
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!! To all!!!!!!!! I spent Christmas alone, we did spent New Years eve together, we stayed home. I told him that I did want to go anywhere and be around a lot of people. So, we stayed home and talked about the ups and downs we went through last year(2005), and the things we would try to change and make better in (2006). I had more fun staying home with Sweetie, then I would have had at somebodies house.