PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not happy with the Carver reveal?

need4free
12-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Quentin? Pa~lease! :rolleyes: LOL I still love the show and am hoping they have The Carver costumes for this upcoming halloweenie!!! :D I am gonna scare the crap outta some local housewives! :p

Njean31
12-24-2005, 10:44 AM
no, i wasn't happy with it either. the whole show soured me when they showed the gay sex scene....i know~i know that the show had already shown threesomes and lesbians and such but that just really went over the top. all of the sponsers supposedly pulled thier ads except for SMIRNOFF (go figure).

ang in NC
12-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I was hoping it would of been someone that we wasn't expecting. I still love the show.

JKATHERINE
12-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Actually, I was hoping it was Quentin--because I hate his character so much. lol I love the show...no matter how crazy it gets...lol :)

buttrfli
12-25-2005, 06:44 AM
oh! ok.. what show is it that I am missing?? LOL

JKATHERINE
12-25-2005, 07:06 AM
Nip/Tuck :D

Njean31
12-25-2005, 07:09 AM
nip/tuck on fx. i like it for the most part, it has a lot of twist and turns.

buttrfli
12-25-2005, 07:18 AM
never heard of it lol

but I'll make sure to find it and set the DVR this week LOL

JKATHERINE
12-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Ohhhh...it's on FX. The 3rd season just ended, but Adam bought me season's 1 and 2 for xmas! Is there a way to copy them (dvd's)?

VALENA-)45
12-25-2005, 05:54 PM
they will do a rerun of that show soon. when they do i will be sure to see it.

mom4angels
12-28-2005, 08:38 PM
I figured it was Quentin but the cop being his sister through me a curve. I wonder how long before they bring them back to the show. I wonder what is wrong with Shaun and Julia's baby.

need4free
12-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I just found it odd that he could be the carver, never getting caught and none of his victims could fight him off, yet he was a raging cokehead and when the carver first started carving his victims, Quentin was in Atlanta and Kitt was in England. :rolleyes: Oh well, I miss the show now that the season is over, Tuesday nights just aren't the same! :p

harloo
12-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Nip Tuck Season 1 and 2 were great entertainment. However the 3rd season really fell off in quality because the carver reveal was anti-climatic. I knew it was Quentin all along and when finally revealed it was so predictable. Kitt being his sister threw me for a loop also.

I don't mind the graphic/sexual scences on Nip Tuck. As a loyal viewer I've come to expect the bizarre happening and it keeps me glued to the tube every Tuesday night. :cool:

jada1989
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
I cant believe that they were sister and brother, Man, I was so mad at the ending. I am not offended by the mature stuff either but the one episode where the military guy was (doin U know what!!>>>LOL>>>) to Quentin.. I was like man that was so graphic. I was hoping my 14 year old wasnt channel surfing.( she better have been asleep )!!!LOL :eek:

Njean31
12-31-2005, 09:32 AM
I cant believe that they were sister and brother, Man, I was so mad at the ending. I am not offended by the mature stuff either but the one episode where the military guy was (doin U know what!!>>>LOL>>>) to Quentin.. I was like man that was so graphic. I was hoping my 14 year old wasnt channel surfing.( she better have been asleep )!!!LOL :eek:

that was the episode i was talking about, too much for me.