PDA

View Full Version : I am so mad I could just scream!!!!

Buslady469
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM
I worked for a local school district last year driving a school bus. (we will call that district 1) I left last December and went to work for another district. (we will call that district 2) Due to some personal drama in my life over the summer, I didn't return to district 2. I went back to district 1 in October and applied again. They called me in for an interview about 5 days later. Still have not heard one word from them. I've called, and left messages, and they will not return my call. What kills me about the whole thing is they are SCREAMING for BUS DRIVERS...My mother works for district 1 and has talked to other employees, and has found out that they are really needing drivers bad. This is also the real pitts...I was the only one in the interview (they do group interviews) who had all of my endorsements on my Drivers license, and all of my certifications up to date.

I have also found out that they re-hired a lady who left and went to work for another district, and it go ugly when she left, and they hired her back. DH thought that maybe I made someone mad when I worked there before..that is possible, considering that I am not going to kiss and ones A**. BUT I was always on time, and I always did my job!!!!

When I moved over the summer and applied at other districts, District 1 ALWAYS gave a GREAT referral. So I am confused.

hblueeyes
12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
I would think that if it were due to making someone mad then they would not have bothered to interview you in the first place. Try going to your local unemployment/Job Service office and telling the counselor what is going on. Maybe they can call and request "an interview" this may get you back in.

Me :p

missbeepin
12-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Perhaps they fear you up and leaving again...or perhaps they feel you may be looking for more money.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-23-2005, 05:37 AM
Good luck, I hope you get the call back from them.

Shann
12-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I agree... maybe they realized that you worked there before and didn't want to chance you leaving again especially since they do need drivers and want ppl to hang around. Other than that I have no idea, I was loved at the bus barn I worked for so if I ever moved back there I know I would have a job. :) GL