PDA

View Full Version : ?? about As the world turns

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-22-2005, 10:40 AM
When and how did Roseanne die? where is Craig? who told jennifer the baby was her's?

lol, I never get to see it anymore,so now I'm lost

Thanks! :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-03-2006, 03:32 AM
no one knows?

Tenaaa
01-03-2006, 10:36 AM
When and how did Roseanne die? where is Craig? who told jennifer the baby was her's?

lol, I never get to see it anymore,so now I'm lost

Thanks! :)

Roseanna isn't dead shes in some far off place in a coma because she found out the baby was Craigs and was going to tell Jen when Craig ran her off the road. Craig is in jail, and Dustin finally got to tell Jen the baby was hers.
I hope that helps some...lol

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-06-2006, 05:01 AM
Roseanna isn't dead shes in some far off place in a coma because she found out the baby was Craigs and was going to tell Jen when Craig ran her off the road. Craig is in jail, and Dustin finally got to tell Jen the baby was hers.
I hope that helps some...lol

Thanks, lol

why did he run her off the road?

Tenaaa
01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Opps sorry....lol I forgot some of the story. Craig switched the baby he and Roseanna were adopting with his real son with Jennifer( Gwens and Jennifers baby were born the same night). So he was actually adopting his real son and Roseanna found out and was going to tell Jen, So good ole Craig tried to stop her by running her off the road.
You have missed so much weird stuff on this show...lol Jennifer ended up with a baby that died and she thought all along it wasn't her son but after many fixed blood tests she finally belived it was her son. Her brother Paul found out about the baby and he even kept it from her and convinced Emily to help him. Now on the show Jen is happy with the baby and is now with Dustin. Paul and Emily were going to get married but after Paul talked with Emilys mom and Hal he decided to let Emily go. The only way to convince her of that (so he thought) was to tell her he didn't love her and was still in love with Roseanna. This ticked her off a lil bit...well maybe more than a lil bit cause she shot him!!! lol Now she thinks she killed him but he is ok hiding somewhere and Meg is taking care of him. This show is getting so weird...I go back to work Monday so I won't know what the heck is going on with the show. I hope this caught you up to where I am with it....if not just ask :)

joycejco
01-07-2006, 07:07 AM
It was so funny friday when Emily saw paul,she thought he was dead,she thinks she is seeing a ghost.

Emily heads to the bluff to search for her missing earring. The fog is dense at the bluff but she finds it and ends up in front of the abandoned cabin. It is there that she finds herself face-to-face with a not so dead Paul.

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-11-2006, 07:24 AM
ok, lol, I guess I have missed alot. This is one of my favorite shows.

So what is the hold on Lily? Her son/Holden story?

What did Hal say to Paul?

Tenaaa
01-14-2006, 01:53 PM
ok, lol, I guess I have missed alot. This is one of my favorite shows.

So what is the hold on Lily? Her son/Holden story?

What did Hal say to Paul?

I can only tell you what I knew before I went back to work full time. Lily's son was going to die without a new liver. Lily was dating a guy named Keith, who was a blackmarket organ runner. He told Lily he would get a liver for her son Luke if she married him, so she agreed. Now Holden won't divorce her so shes stuck so to speak. She wants Holden but Keith won't let her have him, hes holding her to her promise.

As far as Hal goes, he hates Paul as you know...He just told him the basic, I hate you and I make your life hell so to speak.

That's all I know....I hope someone out there keeps us both updated!!

katencody
01-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Not to interrupt here, but I used to love the show when Dusty and Lily were together way back when. Oh and Rosanna and Mike(I loved Shawn Christian) oh and I loved Hutch and Tess too. Memories....

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-17-2006, 07:42 AM
Not to interrupt here, but I used to love the show when Dusty and Lily were together way back when. Oh and Rosanna and Mike(I loved Shawn Christian) oh and I loved Hutch and Tess too. Memories....

Yup, Shawn Christian...swoons..

I love this Dusty,sExy.

I saw the re-marraige of Holden and Lily, how did they convince keith to get out of town?

I LOVE Carly and Jack.I love all of Carly's story lines. She married to they guy who played Andy (Kim's & John's son on the show) in real life. What happened to him?lol

katencody
01-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh, yeah Andy Dixon. Don't know what he's up to. Who was that girl he was with on the show for so long? Courtney? I hardly remember what she looks like. Oh, I love Carly too! SHe is so good. Do you remember when Sharon Case(Sharon, Y & R) was on ATWT? She played Debbie and lived with Emma, but I don't know how she tied into anything, just that she was in love with Hutch I believe.

I LOVE Carly and Jack.I love all of Carly's story lines. She married to they guy who played Andy (Kim's & John's son on the show) in real life. What happened to him?lol[/QUOTE]