PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

janelle
12-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Who is getting tired of seeing Brad Pitt following Angelina Jolie around holding one of her kids?

It's the umpteenth time I have seen this pic. What is he, her new live in nanny? geesh.

Their whole affair is getting very old anyway. They aren't shacking up they are just living together. :rolleyes: That's because they are celebs. ;) ;)

Shancopp
12-20-2005, 03:15 PM
No, I never get tired of looking at him. :p

catssass
12-20-2005, 03:29 PM
No, I never get tired of looking at him. :p

Me, too!http://bestsmileys.com/love1/19.gif....lol

firechic
12-20-2005, 03:42 PM
He's an a well never mind, you know what I meant.

kyswpgrl
12-20-2005, 04:11 PM
I just still find it humorous how long they have denied their relationship and then he files to adopt her kids. Sheesh...shouldn't they be married first? Not saying anything at all about unwed parents (I was one once myself), but to adopt a child is a different story.

Shancopp
12-20-2005, 04:34 PM
I think it's a good thing he is doing. I mean, she and Billy Bob got Maddox and 11 days later, he takes off. Says alot about him. Lots of kids dads aren't married to the mothers and they are good fathers (and some are bad, I know).

janelle
12-20-2005, 04:39 PM
http://stb.msn.com/i/97/977EF4FC4C49C38B3B27ED7988998533.jpg

I'm just tired of all these pics like this one. Shouldn't they at least be walking together with the kids if they are so much in love? Seems like he is always dragging behind like a live-in nanny. :confused:

firechic
12-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, he's so good, he left his wife for that homewrecker. What a guy!

heartlvrs
12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah, he's so good, he left his wife for that homewrecker. What a guy!

DITTO@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I would NOT NOT NOT pay to watch their Mr & Mrs smith movie either..its like rewarding them for their affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

iluvmybaby
12-20-2005, 06:26 PM
You know what KILLS me is people that go into relationships with married ppl, think about it, if they are willing to be with you by cheating on their husband/wife....what will this person do to YOU when you get old and tiring :rolleyes:

firechic
12-20-2005, 06:31 PM
In Hollywood, they don't even wait for you to get old and tired.

Freebeemom
12-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Not that I care about hollywood relationships, but how do you know the whole story? From what you read in the tabloids? Hm, jen and vince vaugh are a couple now! They were working together on a film? Hm...jen has denied the fact that she didn't want kids but brad did...look at him now.

I don't read tabloids or go out of my way to buy them at the store, but from what I hear about angelina and her un work, I believe it to be very noble compared to other hollywood stars. Money could be going up her nose rather than to a country that needs it.

They are probably trying their hardest in these photos to run from the press...and shelter the kids. Not parade them around like a "live in nanny".

And, btw, mr and mrs smith is an excellent movie.

heartlvrs
12-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Not that I care about hollywood relationships, but how do you know the whole story? From what you read in the tabloids? Hm, jen and vince vaugh are a couple now! They were working together on a film? Hm...jen has denied the fact that she didn't want kids but brad did...look at him now.

I don't read tabloids or go out of my way to buy them at the store, but from what I hear about angelina and her un work, I believe it to be very noble compared to other hollywood stars. Money could be going up her nose rather than to a country that needs it.

They are probably trying their hardest in these photos to run from the press...and shelter the kids. Not parade them around like a "live in nanny".

And, btw, mr and mrs smith is an excellent movie.

maybe so...and yep maybe Jen and whatever his name did too...which is why I wouldnt watch what they have...I dont believe in adulterous affairs...plus I dont watch tv or movies anyway...was not raised to..i prefer to read:)

KrystallizedFlame
12-20-2005, 10:48 PM
I heard a rumor on the tv tonight that Angelina may be preggo with Brad's baby.

hotwheelstx
12-21-2005, 01:29 AM
JMO-Who really cares about any of it???? Brad Pitt and Jennifer Jennifer Aniston are divorced. Apparently they had problems somewhere in their marriage.....who's to say it was Angelina Jolie that started it all???

Personally I don't like any of them....as people or actors. Truly get on my nerves.

Blondiex46
12-21-2005, 08:17 PM
You know, I am really disappointed in BP. Anyone that has seen the movie, you can see in the first 5 min that the chemistry is off the charts, but he was still with Jen when he made the movie. I heard or read somewhere that he told Jen that he was attracted to AJ. It is obvious what they are together and they do deserve to have a life together. And whether I know them or not IT APPEARS that something happened. Jen has handled everything with grace and I really feel sorry for her. Honestly, I don't want to and will not pay for anything that BP does again. As far as AJ, you know I am sure he told her stuff, but you don't go after another womans husband, IMO that is just wrong..I am trying not to be judgmental but somethings things are just off limits. Granted we don't know what happened but...well just suffice to say, guess if you have been cheated on, it just hits a string that is very painful.

On the kid front, I am assuming that for safety reasons that is why they are being carried all the time, because I am sure he can walk.