PDA

View Full Version : Pinecone

BearsBunny2
12-19-2005, 09:58 PM
I've been a member of Pinecone for over a year. Well all of a sudden I stopped getting surveys so I went to the site to log in and my ID & password would not work. I emailed them and they said that I was no longer a member because I said on my last survey that someone in my household work for a marketing company, which no one does. I replied back and said that was wrong and could I please get my account back. This was on Dec 8th but no response. They didn't even bother to let me know that I had been removed. I had just updated my email with them a day or two before this and it worked just fine. I've never heard of this company doing members this way, has anyone else had this sort of trouble with them?

kygirl71
12-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry , I can offer no help to you on this one. I cant even GET INTO pinecone. Which makes me mad all by its self. :mad:

katgirl3
12-19-2005, 11:49 PM
I've been a member of Pinecone for over a year. Well all of a sudden I stopped getting surveys so I went to the site to log in and my ID & password would not work. I emailed them and they said that I was no longer a member because I said on my last survey that someone in my household work for a marketing company, which no one does. I replied back and said that was wrong and could I please get my account back. This was on Dec 8th but no response. They didn't even bother to let me know that I had been removed. I had just updated my email with them a day or two before this and it worked just fine. I've never heard of this company doing members this way, has anyone else had this sort of trouble with them?

I used to be a member. When I stopped getting surveys I emailed them. Their reply was, they didn't need me anymore. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/katgirl3/dry.gif

TX_Cowgirl
12-20-2005, 05:59 AM
i havent heard of anyone having troubles like this with them
sorry that you are
i love them they are one of the best survey sites that pay
maybe you will get it worked out....

kyswpgrl
12-20-2005, 07:09 AM
They did the exact same thing to me a few years ago. I'm thinking it was when my ex-dh had changed jobs and started working for a printing press. I still don't see how that would have effected me in any way though. We wound up separating and I never even realized I had quit getting surveys from Pinecone. Finally a year or so ago, I emailed Karen Scott and she told me that I was deactivated because of someone in my household's place of employment. Even though we are now divorced, I still can't get a membership. Oh well.

redrig
12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Same thing happened to me...when I changed jobs they bounced me out

Lori63
12-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Can you PM me the site address so I can check my status. Haven't heard from them in a while