PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

ang in NC
12-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Sorry that I said anything. I was trying to give everyone something to kinda go "what" . No I don't have a splint personality. Again I didn't know someone had gotten a hold of my password and had wrote it many many times that someone had mention. I will never post again .

junebugger
12-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Sorry that I said anything. I was trying to give everyone something to kinda go "what" . No I don't have a splint personality. Again I didn't know someone had gotten a hold of my password and had wrote it many many times that someone had mention. I will never post again .

I knew this was the reason for your posts! :D Ok well at least its what I gathered:)

Please keep posting-ignore the others....lol

I love this site-always have and always will-I think its great entertainment! ;)

Happy Holidays to you!!

purplerose23
12-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Ang,

I know you are a good person and do come here faithfully! Do not let a random splurge such as the remarks get you down! You are actually one who keeps the humor going and do hope to see you post again, chin up ok?

Amanda :)

Njean31
12-18-2005, 03:48 PM

i'm confused.......you said you were just trying to get everyone to kinda go "what" yet you are saying that someone got a hold of your password???? :confused: btw.......i thought someone had gotten ahold of your password because your posts are usually normal which is why i said what i said......i didn't think you had a split personality. i had defended you in the past regarding this.

dixie1596
12-18-2005, 03:51 PM
another poster said she had a split personality, she wasn't saying she did, she was remarking about the other poster, i just saw ang(she came to take my DS to a christmas party) she is truely heart broken about this, thank you to all who are her friends defending her
merry CHRISTmas

shellysms
12-18-2005, 03:55 PM
I have a split personality..and I could care less who knows..or what they think...I'm nice..and I'm a good swapper to " good traders'...but too bad traders..I'm mean, and I'm a bit**...and I don't care!! :) Angie..I'm sorry your upset...you just have to overlook things sometimes!! Your a good person...and just stay the way you are...!!!

Njean31
12-18-2005, 04:10 PM
another poster said she had a split personality, she wasn't saying she did, she was remarking about the other poster, i just saw ang(she came to take my DS to a christmas party) she is truely heart broken about this, thank you to all who are her friends defending her
merry CHRISTmas

i did NOT say she had a split personality........i do believe i was one of the few defending her on this :confused:

dixie1596
12-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Njean31,i didn't say you did hon, i said another poster did(they emailed me), i know you are defending her, it was not you, thank you for beening there for her

Njean31
12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Njean31,i didn't say you did hon, i said another poster did(they emailed me), i know you are defending her, it was not you, thank you for beening there for her

i'm glad you understand, i hope she does

Bliss
12-18-2005, 04:38 PM
she is truely heart broken about this

No need to get upset over words on a screen. Why even care what a stranger/or strangers say on a webboard about you? If they don't personally know you, their opinion of you means absolutely nada.

DBackFan
12-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Angie you are one of the rare few who really know the true meaning of CHRISTmas so please sweetie...WWJD? Turn the other cheek and keep on posting girlfriend! Love ya!

ang in NC
12-18-2005, 05:24 PM
thanks sis,and friends!

TxGreek
12-18-2005, 05:51 PM
i'm confused.......you said you were just trying to get everyone to kinda go "what" yet you are saying that someone got a hold of your password???? :confused:

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

lazydaisy
12-18-2005, 06:08 PM
No need to get upset over words on a screen. Why even care what a stranger/or strangers say on a webboard about you? If they don't personally know you, their opinion of you means absolutely nada.

I agree with Bliss. That old saying comes to mind..... get a life!!! How something typed by god only knows who on a computer screen can totally bring you down is beyond me.

As always this is my opinion only.......

3lilpigs
12-18-2005, 06:13 PM

why would you stop posting if its not your fault?? :confused:
just change your password.

YankeeMary
12-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Angie,
You know that you have many many friends on here. I wouldn't sweat it, not here anyways. It truly isn't worth it. Have a great night. HUGS!!!

tsquared
12-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Angie..............through your posts i have seen your common sense of your words and the ones of us that really know you knew it wasnt you saying the things that was posted.
Dont give the person the satisfaction and quit posting.

ahippiechic
12-18-2005, 09:28 PM

Really.

And also, I'm a bit confused too. You said you were just trying to get everyone to kinda go "what" yet you are saying that someone got a hold of your password????

Bliss
12-18-2005, 10:16 PM
I doubt anyone has gotten a hold of her password. I think someone more or less assumed because of the strange posts. Her & her sister validated the "My husband won't talk to me." posts were made by her.

I do want to ask one question while I'm on the "husband' topic. Why do you even mention your husband not talking to you? I don't quite understand, unless it's a cry help.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-19-2005, 02:22 AM
I doubt anyone has gotten a hold of her password. I think someone more or less assumed because of the strange posts. Her & her sister validated the "My husband won't talk to me." posts were made by her.

I do want to ask one question while I'm on the "husband' topic. Why do you even mention your husband not talking to you? I don't quite understand, unless it's a cry help.

It's to throw people a curve ball,it's usually in post's where people are being fart knockers,makes them stop and go "huh?" to get people to lighten up.Is it really that big of a deal?

Hugs Angie!

sdb_ngc
12-19-2005, 08:07 AM
thanks sis,and friends!

We love you AnginNC

http://sun-e-cards.com/friends/gw_bear_hug.jpg

buttrfli
12-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Don't worry about it ang ((HUGS)) The ones who "get it" know what you were doing :)

Look at it this way.. you got V/W hopping agian! LOL

dlwt
12-19-2005, 11:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas

tell her this is a website, give it a day or 2 and no biggie. My goodness no sense in getting upset about nothing. Hugs to her~~

tracyb
12-19-2005, 02:02 PM
Angie...look at it this way...some people I bet say more on here then they would if they was face to face with a person....kwim.....like I said in the other post...COME ON OVER...HEHEHEHE
BIG HUGS TO YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Bliss
12-19-2005, 04:45 PM
It's to throw people a curve ball,it's usually in post's where people are being fart knockers,makes them stop and go "huh?" to get people to lighten up.Is it really that big of a deal?

Hugs Angie!

I knew the intent for her posting, "My husband won't talk to me." Although, it was beyond strange to use a serious issue to lighten up a topic. I'm assuming her husband ignoring her is a serious issue by the replies that followed.

Making light of something would be adding humor to throw it in a different direction... At any rate, You are correct, it's not a big deal. :)

Oh yes! I had a point I was trying to make when I said, "cry for help." If this lady is living in misery, she thinks there is no way out. There is a way out. I live outside of Raleigh, I do know there are several places that will help her get out of the situation, if she is truly miserable in her marriage. No one has to be stuck in a marriage...just because they think they have to.

some people I bet say more on here then they would if they was face to face with a person..

That is true....I'm the opposite - I'll say more to a persons face than I will online. I can get my point across better by talking than I can typing it all up. :D

kyswpgrl
12-19-2005, 04:47 PM
and also, I'm a bit confused too. You said you were just trying to get everyone to kinda go "what" yet you are saying that someone got a hold of your password????

Yeah, I think several of us are curious about that, but doesn't look like it's going to be answered. I have nothing against the OP and don't know her. Her original post though is a big contradiction.

queenangie
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Ang, we all love you, sweetie!

Hugs!

Thawn
12-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Hugs! We know you're one of the good ones! Wishing you a merry Christmas!

Safire
12-26-2005, 08:23 AM
((((( Angie )))))