PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe

cathych
12-16-2005, 01:35 PM
RAndall on the apprentice last night, can you?

buttrfli
12-16-2005, 03:09 PM
He was my fav (as was rebecca) until that very second. I really thought during the show that they both might get hired.. I wish I would have been right..

Surfergal
12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I thought it was not very nice of him, but look at Cindy on Survivor, who could have given 4 teamates each a car if she had given up hers. Certainly made me think less of Randall, who could have been more charitable

SLance68
12-16-2005, 04:28 PM
I think he said that because he did not want her to OUT SHINE him while he works for Trump. I was not impressed with him on this last task and the way he was blowing his horn made me dislike him very much. Oh well Karma will get you in the end.

luvangel72
12-19-2005, 06:21 AM
I have a feeling Rebecca still got hired. She just won't have the "apprentice" title. Donald Trump is not going to pass up an excellent employee. He is too good of a business man.

budlite
12-20-2005, 03:10 PM
I heard she was hired by Yahoo......

luvangel72
12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
That would be great for her. I really thought she should have been the 1 picked. I liked them both, but she seemed much more professional. Randall was just such a genius though. I think thats why The Donald wanted him. I hope Rebecca did get hired by Yahoo. The Donald missed the boat on that one!

Anthill
12-24-2005, 09:42 AM
First of all Trump never should have put him in that position. In the past he never asked the "winner" do you think I should hire the "loser". Why do it now. IT took away from Randal winning. It was almost as if he had to hire Randal but really wanted Rebecca. And I don't see what was so great about Rebecca she lost as project managr what twice and the only reason she won for the video was because of Randal. So I am glad that he didn't hire her and I thought it was bad of Trump to even bring it up

harloo
12-26-2005, 05:15 PM
Randall did the right thing. He should of never been asked to share the title with a less deserving finalist. What was Trump thinking when he came with up with that insult? :) :mad:

3lilpigs
12-28-2005, 11:16 PM
First of all Trump never should have put him in that position. In the past he never asked the "winner" do you think I should hire the "loser". Why do it now. IT took away from Randal winning. It was almost as if he had to hire Randal but really wanted Rebecca. And I don't see what was so great about Rebecca she lost as project managr what twice and the only reason she won for the video was because of Randal. So I am glad that he didn't hire her and I thought it was bad of Trump to even bring it up

Why shouldnt Trump have put him in that position?? You dont think he's going to ask him questions like that on the job?? It would have made Randall look a heck of a lot better than how he did. Had he said yes, people would have known HIM as the winner, and Rebecca as 'a runner up.' Now, people know Randall as a greedy, self centered jerk, who really only thought about himself. He didnt even 'think' about his answer....he just blurted out 'ME ME ME!' All his talk about 'teamwork' was just a bunch of BS. (and BTW, ''Apprenti'' isnt even a word, Randall :rolleyes: )

There were 2 jobs on the table.....and they each wanted a different one. Its not like any GLORY would have been taken away from him. Jeez.......even in the Olympics, you can have 2 Gold winners!

And so what if Donald never hired 2 people before. There was a time when he never FIRED 2 people either....but he did it eventually.

I guess Trump can still hire her if he wants......but I'm willing to bet she gets a heck of a lot of BETTER job offers now. :)

Anthill
12-29-2005, 06:45 PM
Yes in the past he never fired two people in board room (he actually fired 4 people). But the point of the Apprentice is that their is one WINNER not a runner up, not "winner" gets first choice and the runner gets what is left over. If that was how Trump wanted it then he should have done that in the past or spoke of this in the beginning of the season. Maybe next round of Aprrentice he will mix it up and do that. Just like how he added your team has to vote on whether you get a exemption. To me it made it seem that he was pushed into hiring Randall but really wanted Rebecca.

suzski
01-18-2006, 08:10 AM
I heard on the news the other day that Randall is not working out too well with the Trump Organization....he's making a few enemies. In the same broadcast they also said that Trump was NOT happy with Randall not taking him up on the offer to also hire Rebecca...which could have been the "beginning of the end" as far as their (Trump and Randall) relationship goes.