PDA

View Full Version : Someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong

mom4kota
12-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I started the whole ptr and ptc things because i saw where others were having such great times and luck. I am a member of cashdelight, soredtherose, hits4pay, and 10-ads. I get a ton from cashdelight and soredtherose. It took me almost 2 hours to do just those 2 today with all my emails. I now have 4 cents in both. Am I doing something wrong or is this how they pay. they say low payout but at this rate it will be like a year before it pays off.
Am I doing something wrong. Is there something more I should be doing. Are their better sites out there.
HELP lol

sassyk
12-02-2005, 10:24 PM
are you clicking the right link? getting turing numbers and the timer?

mom4kota
12-03-2005, 04:50 AM
I click the link and then it says thank you for visiting our sponsor you will receive...after 20 or 30 seconds

smoothmom
12-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I click the link and then it says thank you for visiting our sponsor you will receive...after 20 or 30 seconds

Then do you wait the 20 or 30 seconds? It has to say something along the lines of "your account has been credited".

Also, are you clicking point emails also? These give you points not cash. Points can be used for advertising, and on some sites exchanged for cash. If you advertise SRTR for example at cash delight, and somebody uses your referral link to join, they are a member of your downline. You get a percentage (a SMALL percentage) of whatever they make.
Are you clicking on the links on the sites, as well as the emails? PTP and surfing are also options. Although it's controversial. Some people say they get alot of pop-ups, viruses, etc.
Remember, .25cents is 1/4 of a penny, not a quarter.

If I've explained this badly, or anything, feel free to correct me.

genie56283
12-06-2005, 06:14 PM
try dayslook a penny a click!!1 cent emails I will refer you !!genie56283@yahoo.com