PDA

View Full Version : ebay advice

Freebeemom
12-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok, a woman sold me a pair of banana republic pants. Claims she mailed them on "the 24th" (That was thanksgiving) and they were coming prioirty mail. Now, even if she did "Mail" them....I 'll give her the benifit of the doubt that they went out on Friday. They are still not here and she claims she mailed them priority mail. I have emailed her. She has no neg. feedback. She has no delivery confirmation number. WWYD? File a claim?

Now, I received a North Face Jacket that is a Fake! I emailed the guy, he said "send it back, I will send your money back". WWYD....I told him that I wanted my money FIRST...and I would send it back certified/insurance etc.

Ideas please!

Bliss
12-02-2005, 01:42 PM
The mail is running a bit slow. It took 2 weeks for me to receive a package that was sent priority. I would just give it a little more time.

iluvmybaby
12-02-2005, 02:26 PM
How did you pay this women for your item? IF you paid by paypal then she is in trouble because DC is to be used no matter what, it is part of the rules. It is a waiting game, it took me a week and a half to get a package to CA from TN, I was trying to complete an auction payment for ebay and they filed a non paying bidder on me, luckily I had sent it in a manilla envelope so I was able to provide a DC number which saved me a LOT of trouble :eek: Hope that you get your item soon, I finally got mine about 20 days after I sent my payment off

Freebeemom
12-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Ugh, what a nightmare....what about the fake jacket?

Wildkats
12-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Ok, a woman sold me a pair of banana republic pants. Claims she mailed them on "the 24th" (That was thanksgiving) and they were coming prioirty mail. Now, even if she did "Mail" them....I 'll give her the benifit of the doubt that they went out on Friday. They are still not here and she claims she mailed them priority mail. I have emailed her. She has no neg. feedback. She has no delivery confirmation number. WWYD? File a claim?

She might really have mailed it on the 24th. Most post offices now have that 'automated shipper' in the lobby 24/7. So she could have done it that way.

caides_mom
12-02-2005, 04:19 PM
i'd make him pay for sending the jacket back and i would not send it till i got the money.

TxGreek
12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Ugh, what a nightmare....what about the fake jacket?

How'd you pay for both items??

Freebeemom
12-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Pants: Paypal

Expensive Rip off Jacket: MONEY ORDER! Ugh, His feedback was PERFECT now all of a sudden he is a freeking non registered ebay member! UGH! WHY ME???\

So, she tells me "I dropped them in the mailbox on Thanksgiving mornign with exact postage". Well, I am filing on Saturday if they don't arrive.

I sent the jerk his jacket back WITH insurance, COD.....CASH ONLY....PRAY FOR ME THAT I GET MY MONEY BACK!! Ugh... :mad: