PDA

View Full Version : paypal question

deb_gar
11-18-2005, 04:59 PM
can you have 2 different paypal accounts? ebay won't let me sell with paypal as an option unless I accept credit cards but I would rather not have a business account for all my transactions.
thanks

Goobie
11-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I have 1 account but 2 different email accounts going to it. One email can be the business one and one can be the personal one that doesn't accept credit cards.

stevedqfan
11-18-2005, 09:02 PM
you can have one premier or business account and one personal account. but both accounts need different email address and diffrent bank account numbers. this information is listed in the paypal faq

deb_gar
11-19-2005, 07:35 AM
I have 1 account but 2 different email accounts going to it. One email can be the business one and one can be the personal one that doesn't accept credit cards.

but wouldn't that account have to be a business account? then Paypal would charge the fees on all the transactions.
I would rather not have the fees on everything like with a business account because I belong to a few PTR's and some payout every month even if it's a few pennies. Wouldn't make sense to pay fees on recieving a penny or two.

Dragonfairie
11-19-2005, 12:30 PM
but wouldn't that account have to be a business account? then Paypal would charge the fees on all the transactions.
I would rather not have the fees on everything like with a business account because I belong to a few PTR's and some payout every month even if it's a few pennies. Wouldn't make sense to pay fees on recieving a penny or two.

If you recieve a penny they take it all, lol. But like was posted before you can have one business or premiere acct and one personal acct. You do need two different bank accts and credit cards to become verified but it is worth it.