PDA

View Full Version : Who ate the butter?

usascs
11-08-2005, 05:48 PM
let me tell you..............

The damn dog, thats who.

the woas of owning a great dane it doesn't matter how far back on the counter he still manages to get it.

hblueeyes
11-08-2005, 05:53 PM
My dog set the kitchen on fire. Not too bad since insurance picked up the tab for new cabinets,counter,sink,stove,range hood and I got my whole house cleaned and all the electronics cleaned and all the clothes, sleeping bags included cleaned.

Me :p

azwup05
11-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Butter is better than onions. My best friend had 2 rottweilers that went through a 10 lb. bag, and got them out of the top closed cabinet.

stresseater
11-11-2005, 09:06 PM
I feel your pain. I have a giant dog who likes"leftovers" even when they aren't left over. I have a double oven and I'm always putting stuff up in it to keep it safe. :) :rolleyes: ;) :D

usascs
11-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah well forget the butter. I went to the laundry mat this evening and came home to find everyone asleep in front of willy wonka and the dog had tore everything off the stove. (do you think any one would or could put dinner away while I was gone). He was after a hot dog I guess but down came the pan of chili and thank god mac and cheese solidifies after a while but then there wee the baked beans. Took me almost an hour just to clean that up. Oh lets not forget the big paw prints thru out the house. Lovely just lovely

notjust925
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
WE have to hide everything from my black lab.Last year on my Son's birthday
she ate his whole B-day cake before my Son even saw it. My hubby was not very happy with Tillie{my dog**. I have not found anything that Tillie will Not EAT!

usascs
11-11-2005, 11:08 PM
first surgery $3000.00 to remove a supposed indestructable toy. second surgery 700.00 to remove 4x2 peice of shale

mlayton1994
11-12-2005, 06:58 AM
sorry I couldnt help but, laugh. I feel for you. I think great dane's are such beautiful dogs.

Thanksgiving Dinner (when I was about 12). My mom had just finished cooking dinner, had everything out on the table. Mom was in the bathroom, dad was too busy watching a football game. Dog was too busy eating the turkey on the table. Boy! dad got in trouble for that. Instead we had sandwiches for that thanksgiving.

Daisy Duke
11-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Let's just say...my lab stays out side now.....I never thought that a dog could get open cans but he did and it was the baby formula that he did it with ..how could he stand to eat it? I guess after licking your butt all day anything would taste good!!!

callsheb
11-14-2005, 10:04 PM
I had to laugh also when our baby was in her prime (we had to put her to sleep 2 yrs ago) she knew how to open our icebox one day we were gone came home going to fix sirlon steaks for supper 6 of them now big juicy thick ones came home to her moaning and crying out to discover she had opened the icebox took the steaks partially froze out and ate them. Of course she had steak we had hamburger.

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-15-2005, 05:11 AM
LOL, sorry,made me laugh. Doesn't matter how big the dog is...my cocker spaniel, got on the table,ate 24 fresh made blueberry muffins...wrapper and all plus a stick of butter for dessert.Let me say,her belly was SO tight and bloated I actually think she was miserable,lol we picked her up she would burp..lol

hblueeyes..how did your dog catch the kitchen on fire?

firechic
11-15-2005, 01:37 PM
My Aussie will eat ANYTHING. She drives me nuts, but I love her.

YNKYH8R
11-15-2005, 01:44 PM
I heard balogna will give a dog "The Mexican Wind Tunnel".

usascs
11-15-2005, 01:49 PM
I heard balogna will give a dog "The Mexican Wind Tunnel".

You are so rite

Tisky67
11-15-2005, 02:18 PM
amazing what dogs will do for a human meal. Our beagles work as a tag team. Halloween , Boozer ran out the door so we all chased him. We came back in the door with him to find Buttercup eating potato chips & lollipops