PDA

View Full Version : not a vent/whine, just thank you

JillPole
11-06-2005, 01:30 AM
I am the one who had the overdue baby vent/whine. Thank you to everyone here who wrote such nice words in response; you really helped me through those two long weeks! And then when I finally pushed the little critter known as Zoe out, you were all so sweet to write such kind things; it was a real treat to read your greetings to her during these last weeks.

My little miss turned 3 weeks old yesterday. She's almost 7 pounds now, checked out healthy as a horse at Monday's doctor's appt. She is a very good baby. I am truly blessed.

But hey... she's a baby, and I'm a first time mom... so look for all new vent/whines soon!!!

Kirsty :D

YankeeMary
11-06-2005, 06:47 AM
I am glad to hear that she is doing so well. Maybe you could post of pic of the little angel for us. We all love to see baby pics here...Thanks for the update, keep them coming.

poolover
11-06-2005, 11:28 PM
glad to hear that she finally decided to meet the world.
hope everything goes well for you and her
Best Wishes

bockad
11-07-2005, 05:37 AM
:) Glad everrything "came out" okay!
You will do great as a first time Mom.
Congratulations. I am jealous, I am just starting wek 9 of this pregnancy, and it feels like forever to go.

YankeeMary
11-07-2005, 05:49 AM
:) Glad everrything "came out" okay!
You will do great as a first time Mom.
Congratulations. I am jealous, I am just starting wek 9 of this pregnancy, and it feels like forever to go.
Congrats to you...another BBS baby...you go girls.