PDA

View Full Version : my hamster died

Dalejr8
11-03-2005, 02:18 PM
:(
I lost my favorite hammy, Gizmo, Tuesday afternoon. She was fine Monday.
I came home from the grocery to find her having trouble breathing. I held her for about an hour and then she passed on to Rainbow Bridge.

Today I went by her cage and looked for her. My dog sat in front of her cage all morning looking for her too. I ended up cleaning two fish tanks and setting up a third so I could get my mind off of Gizmo.
Hubby says I should start paying more attention to Bear but she doesn't like to be held much. she rather eat. :rolleyes:
Gizmo loved to be held and would ride around on my shoulder.

I just got some pictures back of her and nearly broke down in Walmart :o
The pics are so cute. She loved the camera.

I just can't get Gizmo out of my mind :(

Brenimom
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your beloved Hammy Gizmo. Even though they are "tiny littles" - we still love them dearly. My hammies Quigley "Quiggie" and Katie send their regards.

ang in NC
11-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Megan has a hamster, they can be great little friends. I think Megans has adhd. Sorry for your lost.

luvangel72
11-03-2005, 10:54 PM
So sorry to hear about Gizmo. We lost our hammy Mac just a couple months ago. It was really tough on the whole family even though it was my sons. A person really gets attached to those noisy little critters. We still have Milkshake, which is Mac's sister. We still miss Mac very much though.

dtaylor98
11-04-2005, 04:10 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

andreame70
11-04-2005, 05:12 AM
I am so sorry Dalejr8.

Andrea