PDA

View Full Version : wife swap - meet your new mommy

buttrfli
11-03-2005, 08:41 AM
did anyone catch this on fox last night?? oh man, that lady is NUTS!!! I don't normally watch that show, but I have to watch next week to see the conclusion. LOL

sdb_ngc
11-03-2005, 09:02 AM
did anyone catch this on fox last night?? oh man, that lady is NUTS!!! I don't normally watch that show, but I have to watch next week to see the conclusion. LOL

YES -- she sure was going nuts, foaming at the mouth.

belcherpi
11-03-2005, 09:43 AM
I don't watch it all the time but HAD to watch this one. I just hope I remember to watch the conclusion. That lady is a piece of work. I can't wait to watch the conclusion when she freaks out on her family.

b521028
11-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Yes, she was horrible, and her friends weren't much better. I can't believe shes claiming to be all holy the way she carried on and even cursed! Wacko!!

buttrfli
11-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes, she was horrible, and her friends weren't much better. I can't believe shes claiming to be all holy the way she carried on and even cursed! Wacko!!

her friends were the devil! Oh man, if they had done that to me, I would have been in jail for smacking her lol

justme23
11-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I'll agree she is over the top -- but it's not nuts to have strong beliefs and to want to stick by them even if everyone else doesn't agree... I mean, she's getting fox the ratings, which is all they cared about and in the process it's making everyone go 'oh those christians, they're all nuts'.

Edited to add: I wouldn't act the way she does/has but my beliefs are strong in a lot of ways and I can definitely understand her reaching the point of having enough. I would have done things a lot more gracefully, knowing that the whole world would see my behavior.

nosamiam
11-08-2005, 10:06 AM
http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/

buttrfli
11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
I'll agree she is over the top -- but it's not nuts to have strong beliefs and to want to stick by them even if everyone else doesn't agree... I mean, she's getting fox the ratings, which is all they cared about and in the process it's making everyone go 'oh those christians, they're all nuts'.

Edited to add: I wouldn't act the way she does/has but my beliefs are strong in a lot of ways and I can definitely understand her reaching the point of having enough. I would have done things a lot more gracefully, knowing that the whole world would see my behavior.

I don't recall anyone saying she was nuts because she has her beliefs... her behavior is what makes her nuts.. I don't care if shes catholic, christian, jewish or dosen't even believe in God.. the lady is NUTS! LOL

I personally don't think that just because of her behavior, people are going to think "oh those christians, they're all nuts" ... people are going to think that (or not) from their own experiences.

Shann
11-12-2005, 12:45 AM
OMG! I watched both of them and the conclusion tonight and OMG!! that lady is a peice of work. She's not very being very christian in my opinion... and I thought that was damn selfish that everything had to be about her and her beliefs and she wouldn't listen to anything the family she stayed w/ had to say. I felt so bad for her family.. you could tell they all thougth she was nutso too.. *shakes head* I'm so glad my mom isn't anything like that crazy person.

belcherpi
11-12-2005, 06:54 AM
I think she went overboard with the way she acted. I hope she watched the show and realized what a complete fool she made of herself.

buttrfli
11-12-2005, 08:22 AM
I LOVED how she tore the check up and ranted and raved that she will have nothing to do with the tainted money...

then at the end of the show, they said that after "careful consideration" she decided to take the money after all LOL

belcherpi
11-12-2005, 01:31 PM
I LOVED how she tore the check up and ranted and raved that she will have nothing to do with the tainted money...

then at the end of the show, they said that after "careful consideration" she decided to take the money after all LOL

I wonder if it had anything to do with her getting gastric bypass with some of the money??? :rolleyes:

cpbaby
11-15-2005, 09:11 PM
I wonder if it had anything to do with her getting gastric bypass with some of the money??? :rolleyes:

I think they do counseling before Gastric bypass surgery. If the therapist saw a SMIDGE of this show, I doubt she will be approved. Not exactly a stable individual, I dont think.

Tasha405
11-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Get the HELL out of my house, in Jesus name I pray.

LMAO! She is a nut. Not other way around it. I really enjoyed watching her though. I laughed so hard. My dad acts a lot like that in ways so it was just funny to me. He's not as bad as her but he has his moments. LOL