PDA

View Full Version : Some people

peaceluver
10-29-2005, 08:46 AM
I am so angry right now. The girl coming over to spend the weekend with us, has lice and her mother knows it. I can not believe that someone would send a child to someone elses house, knowing she has lice. I had to spend last night picking the childs hair and then shampooing it. All before we could go to the hayride. I would have sent her home but this girl doesnt get to do anything and has been looking forward to this weekend. I am going to do her hair again today but I know she will have it again as soon as she goes home

buttrfli
10-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Normally I would say that I would have just sent her home, but its not her fault :(

I don't know why some "parents" do stuff like that! :mad:

Vee030473
10-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Poor kid,I feel bad for her having a mom that would LET those parasites stay in her hair and then send her to someone else's home. You have a good heart to do what you did. Let that poor kid's mom know she needs to de louse her house before her daughter goes back home so that poor kid won't get them again. Again I say,you have a good heart.Most people would have sent her home. ;)

Freebeemom
10-29-2005, 10:36 AM
before you send her home, ask the mom to bomb her room!

tngirl
10-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Thank you for being a good person

Shann
10-29-2005, 02:06 PM
how freaking sad. :( Some ppl is right. :mad:

tracyb
10-29-2005, 05:09 PM
I would have called her the first night an told her to clean everything while she is at your house for a few days...and then say I am calling the school to inform them that they need to check heads in a few days because a student had them...then if she has them again maybe the school will do something about it.

peaceluver
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
I was so angry because the mom did know the child had lice. She was sent home from school because of it. The girl said her mom will not pick the nits out of her hair. She also did not do the house.
I am spending my sunday doing my house and also going to wash my DDs hair just to be safe. I have sprayed the couches, bed, and car. I have the sheets and blankets in the wash now. I have the pillows and teddy bears in the dryer. Anyway its not how I had planned to spend the day but I have to make sure we are lice free.

farmmnger
10-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Some people just don't care about their kids and that's so sad.

poolover
10-30-2005, 11:36 PM
I just don't understand some people and how they treat their children .........guess I never will:(

YankeeMary
10-31-2005, 05:50 AM
IMO this borders on child abuse/neglect. There is NO excuse. Even if she didn't have money to purchase the appropriate shampoo I do believe the school, meaning a teacher would give the woman the money, most people would help her out and if I am not mistaken the medical card will pay for if, if the doc will write a prescription. There is no excuse to allow a child that has lice go untreated. I hope this woman is proud of her mothering skill, thank God their are people like you that will step up to the plate for worthless mothers. HUGS to you.

mojo1991
11-02-2005, 12:57 PM
before you send her home, ask the mom to bomb her room!

-& then bomb the MOM!!!

Dang082803
11-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I feel for that girl cause I knew a girl the same way. Her mom was too embarrassed to buy lice shampoo so she just let the girl go like that. I had to go in and buy the shampoo at the store for her. I was so mad, cause the poor girl went like almost 2 months like that (this was before I found out she had it!!)