PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE ELSE have Problems with this Board the Last Few Days?

vieprivee
10-28-2005, 04:06 PM
I am wondering if anyone else has had problems with BBS these past few days. Sometimes I get the "technical difficulties" page, where it says to refresh but most of the time BBS just does not appear, the browser just keeps trying to connect.

When this happens I am always worried it will be days and days until I can finally get in again, like the last LONG spell of problems some weeks ago.

SO anyone else have problems lately? THANKS for any feedback you can give me!

heartlvrs
10-28-2005, 04:11 PM
I am wondering if anyone else has had problems with BBS these past few days. Sometimes I get the "technical difficulties" page, where it says to refresh but most of the time BBS just does not appear, the browser just keeps trying to connect.

When this happens I am always worried it will be days and days until I can finally get in again, like the last LONG spell of problems some weeks ago.

SO anyone else have problems lately? THANKS for any feedback you can give me!

trust me its NOT just you!~!

loveswolfs
10-28-2005, 04:36 PM
i was in here yesterday then had to leave my pc for a bit came back and couldnt get in all night :( . so it's not just you.

mesue
10-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Today I ws posting to a thread, typed out a long response complete with links and it would not post then the computer tried to freeze to make a long story short, I ran all kinds of programs to fix the problem, programs that took 5 minutes to run was taking 6 hrs to run but still I left he BBS reply at the bottom of the screen, finally when I realized I probably had to shut down the computer all the way to fix it and went ahead and X out of BBS the programs finished running in a few seconds and the computer was no longer locked up. Yeah I have been having problems from not being able to get on the website to theabove.