PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my sister

MySweetLord
10-27-2005, 03:56 AM
please ask all your prayer chain families to pray for Elaine today. It is her last chemo (super~treatment) then many tests next week to see if radiation is needed. She needs everyone's prayers.

Heavenly father I realize you know Elaine's cancer ordeal & I ask that you be with her all day today. Guide & direct the Dr's, the machines, the paperwork and everyone concerning this matter. I know you are the Great Physician & I pray you heal completely any illness in her body. Give her the good news that this will end the worry & sickness & she will be lifted of her burden and anxiety about her health. Be with my mother also as she tries to be of comfort to Elaine even though she is suffering too. Soften the hearts of those in charge of her work & let them be tender & kind in regard to missed days. Surround her with angels & guide her through the long traveling times, dear Lord. I pray this in Jesus name Amen

ang in NC
10-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Just prayed.

BeanieLuvR
10-30-2005, 10:37 PM
I am praying for Elaine that she be healed.

Rogerslmc
10-31-2005, 05:18 AM
Prayed.

jada1989
11-18-2005, 10:44 PM
I prayed for her, and I would please ask you, if you will update us. Please, GodBless :)

MySweetLord
11-20-2005, 02:44 AM
my sister has finished chemo & now has 2-3 weeks of testing b4 seeing the doc on DEC 8th. Then she will learn if she must also have radiation. We are praying that will not be necessary.

Thanks for the prayers She is of very strong faith & has felt the prayers. She is handling all this with grace & dignity while still working & taking care of my mother part time. It is a comfort to know she feels most of her prayers have been answered throughout this-even at work where she only takes small amounts of time off.

thank you and God bless all of you

Fred12
12-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Praying for your Sister

queenangie
12-19-2005, 06:25 PM
May God Bless your sister!

How are things progressing for her?

MySweetLord
12-21-2005, 07:06 AM
my sister has finished chemo & now has 2-3 weeks of testing b4 seeing the doc on DEC 8th. Then she will learn if she must also have radiation. We are praying that will not be necessary.

Thanks for the prayers She is of very strong faith & has felt the prayers. She is handling all this with grace & dignity while still working & taking care of my mother part time. It is a comfort to know she feels most of her prayers have been answered throughout this-even at work where she only takes small amounts of time off.

thank you and God bless all of you

tests are taking longer than usual; should know by mid-Jan

thanks for all the prayers, She is still working and praying

I hate being so far away from family :(

june72
12-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Praying for her.........praying that God reaches down his mighty healing hands and touch her in a mighty way. :)