PDA

View Full Version : freeride

poolover
10-21-2005, 08:07 PM
Can you believe that they did not give my SIL the 500 points for the otx survey and she did qualify??????

Has this happened to anyone else??

Happy Happy Friday to all:D

rosiesbrat
10-21-2005, 08:39 PM
They are delaying updates on account points for about 1/2 hour now. Tell her to check again now.

poolover
10-21-2005, 10:09 PM
She did and they did cheat her out of 12 points:D

They also did not credit me correctly> When you do the OTX on freeride and you qualify you are suppose to get 500 points.

She qualified for the survey but she did not get the full 500 points she was lacking 12 points and I just looked at my account and they did not give me the full 500 points even well after the thirty minutes, so I wrote them a trouble ticket.

I hope this is not happening to anyone else:(

Pls, let me know if this is happening to anyone else or just myself and my SIL

Thanks,

Happy Happy Saturday to all:D

swan0002
10-22-2005, 02:04 AM
Sorry to hear your SIL got cheated out of 12 points. However, of all the programs out there, Freeride WILL pay. I'd rather lose a few points here and there due to tech issues than to click and click for programs that will never pay. Hang in there and give them another chance. I think they are worth it! I've recieved about 130.00 in GCs from them. :)

d_terry2000
10-22-2005, 12:45 PM
ya there is some sort of a delay. Happened to me. Havent kept real good track to see if ive lost points ...

Surfergal
10-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Can you believe that they did not give my SIL the 500 points for the otx survey and she did qualify??????
Has this happened to anyone else??
Happy Happy Friday to all:D

I have always gotten the full 500 or 50 points from the OTX surveys at Freeride. To tell the truth, If I was missing 12 points it would not bother me a bit. I mean, like right now I am averaging well over 1500 points a day all month. I just got 3 surveys 3 days in a row. I would give FR thumbs up for that alone. 12 points lost is a drop in the bucket and not worth pursuing for me. BTW, have you written to FR support? They seem to be rally quick in responding to other posters issues. IMHO, I think FR is the BEST reward program now going. What amount is showing in your account under shopping points ? is it 500 or 488?

vieprivee
10-22-2005, 03:09 PM
I love FreeRide! I LOVED the old program and this one is great too..they really do come through with the rewards!

I have about 1000+ points that have not credited, have no idea why not, from surveys and from cabs. But I am still happy with FR, just wish the FreeMails came through! Haven't gotten any in over two weeks....I wrote them about it, wonder if I will have to change my email address for FR again to start getting them again...strange!

I JUST HOPE FR sticks around for a long time...they don't play games like other sites and DO come through with the promised rewards!

poolover
10-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Me, myself I love freeride....I was just curious if this problem had happened to anyone else..:D

Thanks everyone for replying I really appreciate your feedback

Thanks

Happy Happy Saturday to all

Sara156
10-23-2005, 10:03 PM
How do you all get points so quickly?? I only can find a couple cabs that don't give me very many points. What do you all do?? Thanks!